Golden Door Silk & Diamond Eye Cream
Overview & Details
What It Is
Containing a blend of ingredients, including plant extracts and lightweight emollients, this eye cream leaves the entire eye area looking more radiant and refreshed. Suitable for all skin types, it is beneficial for both the upper and lower eye areas.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Silk & Diamond Eye Cream
What It Does
- Provides the skin with lasting moisture
- Improves the appearance of under-eye dark circles
- Optimizes skin's elasticity
- Improves the look of skin's firmness
- Reduces the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles
In a clinical study of 31 women who used the product:
- 90% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance fine lines and wrinkles immediately after 1 use
- 81% showed improvement in the appearance of under eye dark circles immediately after 1 use
- 97% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance fine lines and wrinkles after using the product twice per day for 6 weeks
- 90% showed improvement in the appearance of under eye dark circles after using the product twice per day for 6 weeks
- 94% showed improvement in the appearance of under eye dark circles after using the product twice per day for 12 weeks
How to Use
- After daily cleansing and toning, apply a small amount by gently patting with your ring finger around the entire eye area.
- Use morning and night
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Free of parabens, sulfates, artificial color, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates and formaldehyde.
- No animal testing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water.
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Diamond Powder, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sarcosine, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Potassium Aspartate, Darutoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, PVM/MA Copolymer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Gluconate.|
Great new eye cream.
Its hard to say that this is actually an eye cream. It is more of an eye serum and goes on so delicately and smoothly increasing the hydration in the eye area below and above the eyes. Ill definitely be coming back for moremarvatexas, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
The search is over...I've found the perfect eye cream! You can use it under and OVER your eyes! This bottle is a miracle worker. If you want to banish dark circles and reduce fine lines, this is your new go to! It's the holy grail of eye creams. It does it all! I even use it between my brows for my "11's" and around my mouth ( ) for my smile lines.ProBeautyQueen, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
it works for my wife -war8, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Lightens, Brightens, Hydrates & De-Puffs!
My eye area is very delicate & sensitive so I therefore have to be very careful with eye creams. I love this cream! It's nit heavy & oily like a lot of othete eye creams. It has helped my dark circles and the puffiness that I sometimes get with lack of sleep! It really hydrates the skin and hence my fine lines are not as noticeable since using this product. Would definitely recommend!KJSM, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Great for under eye darkness
Even though I am young, a busy schedule and not enough sleep can give me some darkness under my eyes. After only a few applications, my undereye skin is lighter and looks refreshed after I use it.aeshort1633111, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful