Glowbiotics Nourishing Gel-to-Oil Cleanser
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Don't just cleanse your skin — discover a more glowing, radiant look with this cleanser. The gel formula turns into a milky emulsion upon contact with water and dissolves dirt, debris, makeup and other impurities while leaving skin looking glowing. Treat yourself to something special.
What You Get
- 4 fl. oz. Nourishing Gel-to-Oil Cleanser
Good to Know
- The Glowbiotics cosmetics line was created so consumers can enjoy the results of skincare based on probiotic technology.
- Glowbiotics believes in clean, safe formulas and ingredients, and strives to create products that are free of any known phthalates, sulfates, FD&C dyes, parabens and mineral oil and are never tested on animals.
- Gel emulsion that melts into a light oil upon application with skin
- When combined with water, turns into a milky emulsion that rinses clean from skin
- Cleanses skin thoroughly without disrupting the skin's protective moisture barrier
- Helps control surface oil and dissolve dirt, debris, makeup and impurities
- Leaves skin feeling soft, hydrated and thoroughly cleansed
- Leaves skin looking radiant
- Primes skin for the rest of your skincare regimen
Contains macadamia seed oil derivative, evening primrose oil, abyssinica seed oil, watermelon seed oil, tamanu oil and shea butter
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Ethyl Macadamiate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Sucrose Palmitate, Sucrose Laurate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Alisma Plantago Aquatica Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Alcohol Denat., 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, D-Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance).|
This has got to be one of the best cleansers I've used. With these brutal winters, this leaves my skin clean as well and moisturized. I just love the gel/oil cleanser, leaves my face so clean. cleans out the pores and leaves the skin so flawlesslordiluv, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I am so glad I tried this cleanser! It removes all makeup and still is so gentle to the skin. I would definitely buy it again, it is a winner!hotrod311, SD
JUST WANT MY SKIN NEED!!
I have been trying so many facial cleaning products from high end to low and end, and finally it has paid off my skin feels like BUTTER. I use three different face washes every night for three different reasons on my face, but the Glow Biotics has taken the place of all three. I ordered two the first time it came to Hsn and lam mad I didn't get more for the special u had for $10 can u say aaaaaaaahhhhh.jlee21, TNWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Makeup Melting Cleanser
This cleanser mealts hard to get off makeup including red lipstick! It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I have a combination skin type and was worried this would be too oily but it was not. It truly balanced my skin out. Highly recommend this product.Kloiek417, AZ
Works Very Well...
Glowbiotics Gel Cleanser removes all my makeup...though I did have a bit of mascara left on my eyes, so used a small amount more on the eyes and removed all the mascara then. You add the gel cleanser dry to your face start the cleansing... then add a bit of water to finish the job. It has a slight vanilla scent(?) can not come up with the exact scent but very mild and doesn't linger once you rinse the gel off your face. I purchased 2 while on sale...great bargain.carrielynn, TX