Glowbiotics HydraGlow Cream Oil
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Add this multitasking product to your beauty routine for a healthy-looking glow. Formulated with a Reflective Mineral Complex and other key ingredients, it helps improve skin's moisturization, improve the look of lines and wrinkles and impart skin with a brighter, shimmering appearance. For a more gorgeous look, go with Glowbiotics.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. HydraGlow Cream Oil
Good to Know
- The Glowbiotics cosmetics line was created so consumers can enjoy the results of skincare based on probiotic technology.
- Glowbiotics believes in clean, safe formulas and ingredients, and strives to create products that are free of any known phthalates, sulfates, FD&C dyes, parabens and mineral oil and are never tested on animals.
- Use as a beauty treatment for lackluster skin, as a daily hydrator or as a makeup booster
- Helps impart a healthy, dewy-looking glow to dull-looking, aging skin
- Helps improve the look of skin's texture
- Helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin moisturization and the appearance of radiance
- Uniquely textured
Contains a Reflective Mineral Complex
- Infusion of mica, titanium dioxide and iron oxide that diffuses light and helps provide a brighter, shimmering appearance to the skin
Contains botanical lipids, including abyssinian seed oil and shea butter
- Helps hydrate skin
Contains the Glowbiotics Balancing Complex
- Combination of probiotic ferments, beta glucan and kakadu plum extract
- Helps support healthy-looking skin and improves the appearance of the complexion
Contains antioxidants that fight against free radical aggressors
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Diisostearyl Malate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Glycerin, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Alisma Plantago Aquatica Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Alcohol Denat., Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Cinnamic Acid, Levulinic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzoic Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Levulinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.|
Glowbiotics HydraGlow Cream Oil
I have been searching forever for a product like this! My face feels very supple and hydrated without feeling greasy. I love the mineral tint in this hydrator. It functions as my makeup primer on weekdays and a tinted moisturizer on the weekends. ~it's amazing~Kloiek417, AZ
Makes "no make-up" days possible
I love this product! I am a fitness instructor and dont like wearing make-up to teach my classes because it just seems to melt off or run into my eyes. This is only thing I put on my face before heading to the studio even without makeup on, I have received numerous compliments on my skin.dani129, AZ
This product is amazing! I use it on the weekends when I don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup and it instantly adds a dewy glow! It layers very well under makeup as well and is hydrating. My skin instantly looks brighter and more youthful.twizl86, AZ
This is by far my favorite product! I no longer use a separate serum and moisturizer before applying makeup as the HydraGlow Cream is more than sufficient. Also, if you mix a drop of this with your foundation, you're left with a dewy and healthy shimmer. Well worth the investment.JulieB17, AZ