Gems by Michael Sterling Silver Octagonal Gemstone & White Topaz Ring
Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire? The choice is yours when you select this classic gemstone ring design from Michael Valitutti. An emerald-cut center stone cradled in sparkling white topaz, creates an elegant, sophisticated look on any finger.
- Approx. 11/16"L x 5/8"W x 1/4"H; shank 3/16"W
- Stamped .925; sterling silver with palladium alloy
- Rhodium plating; 18K rose-goldtone (Ruby only) or yellow goldtone accents
- Sterling silver ring has choice of emerald-cut red ruby, blue sapphire or green emerald prong-set in center
- Pear and marquise-shaped white topaz stones frame center
- Goldtone accents on prongs and band outline
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 5.6ct (Ruby), 4.6ct (Emerald, Sapphire)
- Ruby - Octagonal; 4ct; mined in Mozambique
- Oiled Belmont Emerald - Octagonal; 3ct; mined in Brazil
- Sapphire - Octagonal; 3ct; mined in Thailand
- White Topaz - Pear, marquise; 1.6ct; mined in Brazil
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.