Gems by Michael Sterling Silver Cluster Ring
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
Ways To Save
Tanzanian aquamarines in a rare blue color make this beautifully-detailed cluster ring even more desirable. The exquisite gemstone color and ornate goldtone scrollwork create the kind of signature piece that will set you apart from the crowd. By Michael Valitutti.
- Approx. 5/8"L x 13/16"W x 1/4"H; shank 3/16"W
- Stamped .925 with palladium alloy; 18K goldtone accents; rhodium and black rhodium plating
- Sterling silver ring has marquise-shaped cluster of prong-set, exotic blue aquamarine stones at center
- Goldtone scroll-shaped embellishments on gallery and openwork sides
- Finished undergallery
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 1.03ct
- Blue Aquamarine - Oval, round, marquise; mined in Tanzania
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.