Garage Door Armor Home Protection for Your Garage
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Believe it or not, but it’s possible for a thief to break into your home in a matter of seconds. How, you ask? Through your garage door! Tom Mello realized this vulnerability while working on garage doors for many years, and decided to come up with a way to fix it. Born out of necessity, Garage Door Armor does just that.
Overview & Details
Keep your entire home secure. The Garage Door Armor will provide you with extra security and permanent protection at one of the most vulnerable points of entry to your home. Sometimes a regular home security system may not be enough to keep you safe. Rest assured your home will be safe from intruders trying to use the 6-second break-in method to get into your home. Create a barrier with the Garage Door Armor to help protect the vehicles in your garage, and keep the door to your home's interior secure from intruders.
What You Get
- Garage Door Armor unit
- Support arm
- 2 Push pins
- Installation instructions
Good to Know
- May not work on all garage doors or older doors that do not have a J-Arm and an emergency release cord/rope.
|Measurements:||Approx. 10"L x 1.45"W x 10"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 8 oz.|
|Installation:||Requires 1 person approx. 5 minutes|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Create a barrier in front of the manual release mechanism of a garage door opener
- Keep your home safe from burglars trying to enter your garage using the 6-second break-in method
Easy to install
- Installs in minutes with no tools needed
- Do it yourself — no need to pay a professional
- Detailed instructions provided on the packaging
No maintenance required
- Lasting protection for your home
Garage Door Armor
Not exactly what I was looking for. Wanted something to give me an alert if someone was entering the garage.Doty808, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Doesn't fit all garage doors.
Looks like it would work great, except the bar you use to bolt up to the arm of the garage door opener is to narrow. Our's is a standard garage opener, I'm sure we are not the first with this issue. HSN should have advised.It's too much trouble to return for the price, but of no use unless we now go purchase something else to accommodate (i.e., call on the local Home Depot for a solution.Luv2ShopToo, FLWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful