Gabor Essentials Elation Short Cut Wig
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
What It Is
The Elation wig is for any woman who wants the fashion and convenience of an instant style without the fuss.
What You Get
- Bobby Pins
- Hair Net
- Hang Tag
- Care Instructions
What It Does
- Application is quick and easy. Just shake and go!
- Multidimensional colors made up of 7-11 gradient shades which creates a perfectly natural appearance
- Made of exclusive heat-friendly Excelle fiber
- Change the style with hot tools up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
How to Use
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
- To wash, add 1 tablespoon mild shampoo to basin of cold water. Soak for 5 minutes. Do not rub. Rinse until all shampoo is removed. Dab gently with towel. Do not squeeze or twist.
- Do not brush or comb while wet.
- Hang to dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
- Excelle can withstand heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Black, Light Blonde, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown, Light Red, Brown Blonde, Medium Blonde, Dark Blonde, Brown Gray, Light Gray or Medium Red
- If the wig is too big or too small: Adjust the stick and loop adjusters until the wig feels secure. You can also take the wig to a wig shop to have it professionally resized.
- If the wig looks fake: Make sure you have lined up the ear tabs with your ears and that the front is pulled back to your natural hairline. Pull out some of your own hair and blend for an even more natural look.
- If the wig has too much hair or is hard to style: Take the wig to your hair stylist. They can thin out the bulk and shape the style to your specifications.
- If the hair on the wig looks thin: Be sure to shake the wig right out of its package, then comb through. It may be that the fibers just need to be redistributed.
- If the hair on the wig is sticking up: Soak the wig in cool water for 5-10 minutes, then spray it with a leave-in conditioner to smooth down the fibers. You also have the option of using a holding hairspray.
- If the hair on the wig looks shiny: Soak the wig in cool water for 5-10 minutes. If the wig still looks shiny when it dries, brush it with a little dry shampoo.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn