Fuller Brush Co. Color Changing Tile & Bath Foam Cleaner 2-pack
Overview & Details
Bathrooms can be some of the hardest spots in your home to keep clean. Fuller Brush's foam cleaner clings to hard surfaces such as ceramic tile and porcelain to dissolve stubborn stains, dirt rings, grime and soap film. It changes colors as it's working, and the wide angle nozzle provides great coverage, especially when spraying large surfaces such as shower doors, curtains or walls. Use it on bathtubs, sinks, countertops and toilets. It also helps remove calcium and hard water deposits for a complete clean you can see and smell.
What You Get
- (2) 19 oz. FullBlast Tile + Bath Cleaner
Good to Know
- Eye irritant. Do not get in eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek medical attention.
- Do not take internally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contents under pressure. Cans exposed to direct sunlight or otherwise heated to 120F may burst.
- Product and residue may make walking on surface slippery, especially when wet.
- Shelf life of 2 years
- Clings to hard surfaces to dissolve stubborn stains, dirt rings, grime and soap film
- Use on bathtubs, shower stalls, sinks, countertops and toilets
- Safely cleans ceramic tile, porcelain, baked enamel, fiberglass, chrome and stainless steel
- Great for cleaning vinyl shower curtains, rubber bath mats, plastic garbage and diaper pails
- Foam changes from blue to white as it cleans
- Helps remove calcium and hard water deposits
- Wide angle nozzle provides great coverage
- Will not scratch
- Easily rinses off
- Leaves a pleasant clean fresh smell
Made in USA
WORKS GREAT BUT TOO EXPENSIVE!
I want to focus on reviewing the product first and it does work extremely well on cutting that horrible bathtub ring and grime from the tub, and does a good job of shining up the faucets! HOWEVER, by the time you add shipping, etc. it is way too expensive for two cans of bathroom cleaner. I did check on their website, and they don't even carry this product, so if you like it, HSN is the only place I know to get it! It is better than market brands, but ohhh, the price!grannynanny180, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
didn't even get to use these. both containers arrived with broken lids. obviously not packed well.sunskm, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful