FreshPaper 8-count Produce-Saver Sheets
A science project gone worldwide, FreshPaper had a simple beginning that developed into something big. Kavita Shukla began the invention of this product back in middle school, inspired by a home remedy from her grandmother in India. From the local farmer’s market to now being used across the globe, this innovative sheet of paper helps keep food fresh in an environmentally responsible way.
Overview & Details
Tired of throwing away produce that doesn't stay fresh? FreshPaper helps reduce food waste naturally and easily. Infused with organic spices, drop one sheet into fridge drawers, fruit bowls, bags or cartons to help keep fruits and vegetables fresher longer compared to not using other means. You'll enjoy the taste of fresh produce and it can help save money not having to buy it as often. That apple tastes even sweeter now.
What You Get
- Resealable package (8-sheets) of produce-saver sheets
Good to Know
- Once taken out of the packet, sheets stay active for up to a month, after which they can be recycled or composted.
- Sheets kept sealed in original packaging will stay active for up to or exceeding 2 years.
|Material Composition:||Food-safe paper infused with a proprietary blend of organic spices|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Just place one sheet wherever you store produce
- Can use with the containers and storage system you already have
Made with paper
- Great for those who want to avoid plastic
Made with organic spices
Biodegradable & compostable
- Enables households to be environmentally-friendly
Works Like a Charm
I am so pleased with the Fresh Paper! Smell isn't that great, but heck, what do I care if it works. Thanks for great product.Cia2, CAWas this review helpful? 14 out of 20 found this review helpful
I find no differences in using freshpaper or not. It might work for you but not me.cherie6667, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about FreshPaper upcoming shows.