FreshPaper 3-pack of 8-count Produce-Saver Sheets
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Tired of throwing away produce that doesn't stay fresh? FreshPaper helps reduce food waste naturally and easily. Infused with organic spices, drop one sheet into fridge drawers, fruit bowls, bags or cartons to help keep fruits and vegetables fresher longer compared to not using other means. You'll enjoy the taste of fresh produce and it can help save money not having to buy it as often. Score!
What You Get
- 3 Resealable packages (8-sheets each) of produce-saver sheets
Good to Know
- Once taken out of the packet, sheets stay active for up to a month, after which they can be recycled or composted.
- Sheets kept sealed in original packaging will stay active for up to or exceeding 2 years.
- FreshPaper is a simple technology that has been independent laboratory tested and is scientifically shown to keep food fresher longer. It was developed after over a decade of research.
- Helps keep fruits and vegetables fresh for longer (compared to not using other means) to help reduce waste
- Just place one sheet wherever you store produce
- Can use with the containers and storage system you already have
Made with paper
- Great for those who want to avoid plastic
Made with organic spices
Biodegradable and compostable
- Enables households to be environmentally-friendly
I love these!!!
I really do love these sheets! They work just exactly as described, and vegetables stay fresh twice as long. And they have a pleasant smell too, which is nic. I noticed it's been on clearance...I really hope they will carry them again!Ashley0319, SCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I have been using one for over 3 weeks and bread is still goodnanward49, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
i am 76 yrs old and now buy larger quantities of veges because these really work. my potatoes, onions, apples, gr peppers and baby carrots DO last longer, not so much for lettuces. otherwise great product, will buy again,dinky014, WIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Lock n Lock & Fresh Paper Beat Green Box
I pull off green stems &clean strawberries in white vinegar water, then dry on paper towels with fan. Place a square of fresh paper on bottom of Lock N Lock Box, put in berries and wellah. Beat the green boxes which are now used for tools.Please make them big enough for fridge crispers and make them last longer :DDebralee, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
They do keep bread fresh for an extended period. Nice to not have to throw bread our every 5 - 7 days. Also love the vegetable papers.Nicholas122, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about American Dreams upcoming shows.