FreshPaper 3-pack of 8-count Produce-Saver Sheets
A science project gone worldwide, FreshPaper had a simple beginning that developed into something big. Kavita Shukla began the invention of this product back in middle school, inspired by a home remedy from her grandmother in India. From the local farmer’s market to now being used across the globe, this innovative sheet of paper helps keep food fresh in an environmentally responsible way.
Overview & Details
Tired of throwing away produce that doesn't stay fresh? FreshPaper helps reduce food waste naturally and easily. Infused with organic spices, drop one sheet into fridge drawers, fruit bowls, bags or cartons to help keep fruits and vegetables fresher longer compared to not using other means. You'll enjoy the taste of fresh produce and it can help save money not having to buy it as often. Score!
What You Get
- 3 Resealable packages (8-sheets each) of produce-saver sheets
Good to Know
- Once taken out of the packet, sheets stay active for up to a month, after which they can be recycled or composted.
- Sheets kept sealed in original packaging will stay active for up to or exceeding 2 years.
- FreshPaper is a simple technology that has been independent laboratory tested and is scientifically shown to keep food fresher longer. It was developed after over a decade of research.
- Helps keep fruits and vegetables fresh for longer (compared to not using other means) to help reduce waste
- Just place one sheet wherever you store produce
- Can use with the containers and storage system you already have
Made with paper
- Great for those who want to avoid plastic
Made with organic spices
Biodegradable and compostable
- Enables households to be environmentally-friendly
I've used these so far on a multitude of fruits and veggies and found it works great! Strawberries and blueberries I placed half a sheet inside the plastic carton it came in. They had no mold even after more than a week! With veggies I used the sheets along with Debbie Meyers Green Boxes (also cutting sheet in half). I just took out the last of some butter lettuce last night after a being stored this way for about a month and the lettuce was still green and crisp with no wilting!Flygirl2164, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
These WORK!! I've had cherry tomatoes in a container with these for 2 weeks and they are firm and fresh. I wash my other veggies and produce in vinegar water, dry and store with these. They start fresh for much longer without. The bread ones work too!!lakenreich, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
It really works
I wasn't too sure whether these worked or not and then the supermarket had a BOGO for strawberries. I took a chance and bought 4 packages and really had my doubts about them lasting. It's been about a week and the strawberries look and taste great. None went bad.MTCAT, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Finally a product that maintains freshness & saves my food & my money was well invested. Second time I ordered & can't be without!Dondi57, ILWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Does exactly as advertised and has saved many items.wanabeone, ORWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about American Dreams upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Michelle Yarn
with Host Robin Wall