FreshPaper 3-pack of 8-count Bread-Saver Sheets
A science project gone worldwide, FreshPaper had a simple beginning that developed into something big. Kavita Shukla began the invention of this product back in middle school, inspired by a home remedy from her grandmother in India. From the local farmer’s market to now being used across the globe, this innovative sheet of paper helps keep food fresh in an environmentally responsible way.
Overview & Details
Be good to your baked goods. Infused with organic spices, FreshPaper helps keep bread, bagels, muffins, cupcakes and other baked goods fresher longer compared to not using other means. Simply drop one sheet into any container you use to store them. They're food safe, as well as biodegradable and compostable when you're done with them. Best of all, your baked goods will go the distance, your family will thank you and you'll save money. So good!
What You Get
- 3 Resealable packages (8-sheets each) of bread-/baked-goods-saver sheets
Good to Know
- Once taken out of the packet, sheets stay active for up to a month, after which they can be recycled or composted.
- Sheets kept sealed in original packaging will stay active for up to or exceeding 2 years.
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-1/2"L x 4-3/8"W each|
|Material Composition:||Food-safe paper infused with a proprietary blend of organic spices|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Helps keep bread and baked goods fresh for longer (compared to not using other means) to help reduce waste
- Just place one sheet wherever you store breads or baked goods
- Can use with the containers and storage system you already have
Made with paper
- Great for those who want to avoid plastic
Made with organic spices
Biodegradable and compostable
- Enables households to be environmentally-friendly
These really do what they say and naturally keep food fresh longer!What a money saver!mamadachs, FL
I love these!!!
I really do love these sheets! They work just exactly as described, and vegetables stay fresh twice as long. And they have a pleasant smell too, which is nic. I noticed it's been on clearance...I really hope they will carry them again!Ashley0319, SC
I have been using one for over 3 weeks and bread is still goodnanward49, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
i am 76 yrs old and now buy larger quantities of veges because these really work. my potatoes, onions, apples, gr peppers and baby carrots DO last longer, not so much for lettuces. otherwise great product, will buy again,dinky014, WI
Lock n Lock & Fresh Paper Beat Green Box
I pull off green stems &clean strawberries in white vinegar water, then dry on paper towels with fan. Place a square of fresh paper on bottom of Lock N Lock Box, put in berries and wellah. Beat the green boxes which are now used for tools.Please make them big enough for fridge crispers and make them last longer :DDebralee, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about American Dreams upcoming shows.