FreshPaper 3-pack of 8-count Bread-Saver Sheets
A science project gone worldwide, FreshPaper had a simple beginning that developed into something big. Kavita Shukla began the invention of this product back in middle school, inspired by a home remedy from her grandmother in India. From the local farmer’s market to now being used across the globe, this innovative sheet of paper helps keep food fresh in an environmentally responsible way.
Overview & Details
Be good to your baked goods. Infused with organic spices, FreshPaper helps keep bread, bagels, muffins, cupcakes and other baked goods fresher longer compared to not using other means. Simply drop one sheet into any container you use to store them. They're food safe, as well as biodegradable and compostable when you're done with them. Best of all, your baked goods will go the distance, your family will thank you and you'll save money. So good!
What You Get
- 3 Resealable packages (8-sheets each) of bread-/baked-goods-saver sheets
Good to Know
- Once taken out of the packet, sheets stay active for up to a month, after which they can be recycled or composted.
- Sheets kept sealed in original packaging will stay active for up to or exceeding 2 years.
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-1/2"L x 4-3/8"W each|
|Material Composition:||Food-safe paper infused with a proprietary blend of organic spices|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Helps keep bread and baked goods fresh for longer (compared to not using other means) to help reduce waste
- Just place one sheet wherever you store breads or baked goods
- Can use with the containers and storage system you already have
Made with paper
- Great for those who want to avoid plastic
Made with organic spices
Biodegradable and compostable
- Enables households to be environmentally-friendly
Lock n Lock & Fresh Paper Beat Green Box
I pull off green stems &clean strawberries in white vinegar water, then dry on paper towels with fan. Place a square of fresh paper on bottom of Lock N Lock Box, put in berries and wellah. Beat the green boxes which are now used for tools.Please make them big enough for fridge crispers and make them last longer :DDebralee, FL
They do keep bread fresh for an extended period. Nice to not have to throw bread our every 5 - 7 days. Also love the vegetable papers.Nicholas122, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
SAVED ME MONEY
THESE BAGS ARE FANTASTIC. THEY REALLY DO PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR VEGETABLES AND FRUIT. I HAD CORN ON THE COB, THAT LASTED ME 4 WEEKS, UNTIL I ATE IT LAST NIGHT, AND IT WAS STILL FRESH, AND CRISP. I EVEN GAVE MY DAUGHTERS SOME OF THE SHEETS, FOR THEIR HERBS. MINE STAYED FRESH AND STILL IS AFTER 5 WEEKS. CELANTRO AND PARSLEY.fandwinger, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Works great has purchased many for gifts!HOBBZO, TX
they seem to work but I haven't had them very longmykira27, CA
Remind me about American Dreams upcoming shows.