French Tip Dip Essentials 7-piece Set
We all love a French manicure. It’s classic, beautiful and polished. But, it’s also pricey for those of us who are not nail artists by trade as the technique is hard to replicate. Enter French Tip Dip, created by April Baxter out of necessity one day when she struggled with doing her own French manicure. She created a product that produces the perfect French manicure…no nail salon required.
Overview & Details
French Tip Dip Essentials 7-piece Set
What It Is
All-inclusive kit for an instant and easy French manicure; can be used with other nail polishes, colors and gels and fits most finger and toe nails.
What You Get
- .47 fl. oz. Lacquer - Sheer Genius (nude)
- .50 fl. oz. Polish - White
- .47 fl. oz. Top Coat
- French Tip Dip tool
- Dip jar
- Manicure stick
- Instruction card
What It Does
French Dip Tool
- Quick and easy application
- Multiple sized tips
- Reusable tool/jar
- Can use any color of polish you prefer
- Built-in smile line
- Bright white color for lovely tips
- 3-minute topcoat for less wait time
- Creates shine to get your look noticed
How to Use
- Choose 1 tip of French Tip Dip tool that fits MOST nails best (Tip: Use the same tip on most fingers).
- Pinch or flatten if necessary for better fit; your tool should touch the center of your nails without pressing down.
- Pour desired nail polish into jar about 1/3 full.
- Dip tool upside down into nail polish to desired tip length (wipe backside and free edge to remove excess polish as you would any nail polish brush).
- Rest hands comfortably on flat surface.
- Position dipped tool just above the tip of your pinkie finger (make light contact while carefully watching the lines you create; do not press or scrape).
- Apply from pinkie to pointer finger dipping only when necessary.
- Wait 1 minute and do the other hand.
- Do thumbs last as you will probably switch tips.
- Finish with Sheer Genius & 3 Minute Topcoat.
Made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, CI 77891, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, CI 15850, CI 19140.|
|Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Camphor, Phthalic Anhydride/ Trimellitic Anhydride/ Glycols Copolymer, Etocrylene, Violet 2.|
|Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl/Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenol Phosphate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Diacetone Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-1 May contain: Titanium Dioxide.|
Great product. So easy use. Recommend it highly.828STEW, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
My daughter and I really enjoy using this kit together. Saves me money and tons of fun! Thank you.dr3r, AZWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
This product changed my lifeThea78, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
Cool little kit for getting easy French nails! Love that it works on toes too. 5 stars!leatherladyjoy, ILWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
French Tip Dip is the best!!
The best idea ever!!! I have been using French Tip Dip for years and will never go back to a salon. It is so easy to use and has saved me so much money!! I love, love, love this product!!!Atreyu, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful