FOREO ISSA™ 2 Silicone Toothbrush Duo
Overview & Details
What It Is
Soft-bristled toothbrush that combines silicone and PBT polymer for a more comfortable and hygienic way to achieve a whole-mouth clean.
What You Get
- (2) ISSA 2 units, each including:
- (1) Brush head
- (1) USB charging cord
- (1) Manual
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
What It Does
- 3D hybrid brush head with flexible movement for full mouth brushing and reach; silicone and PBT polymer bristles are tough on plaque, gentle on gums and 10x more hygenic than nylon bristles
- Ultra-hygenic silicone body is made from bacteria-resistant and nonporous silicone to prevent bacteria build-up
- T-Sonic pulsations with 2x the power of the original Issa
- Charging port seals the device, making it 100% waterproof and useable in the shower
- Charge anytime, anywhere with the USB cable, with 365 days of use on one full charge
How to Use
- Press the center button to turn on your Issa 2.
- Brush your teeth using wide circular motions and light pressure for two minutes. Issa 2 will prompt you to brush a new quadrant of the mouth every 30 seconds.
- Turn off your device by pressing the center button.
- Clean your Issa 2 under running water and allow to air dry.
Good to Know
|Color Choices:||Mint, Cobalt Blue, Pearl Pink or Cool Black|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Great for sensitive teeth & gums!
Absolutely LOVE this item! Both my daughter and I think that our other sonic toothbrushes are too intense and that they make brushing too unpleasant. These are great! Even when you hit your upper/lower teeth while cleaning the other, it's soft so it doesn't give you that cringe-worthy nerve jolt, up and down your spine, ha!harleyevensons, MNWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Good So Far
I like the brush BUT- could not figure out how to open the case, no instructions- where to charge I had to go back to the end of your video presentation to figure this out. You must give more detailed information. I broke the case to get both out- by the way. It may have received a five but instructional information is important and this is PITIFUL and therefore I had to drop a star. I did not know hoe long to charge to get the best performance so I did it overnite. The bristles seem nice.joca, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
My experience using this toothbrush has not been favorable. The head of the toothbrush is large and makes it difficult to properly clean your back teeth. The "brussels" are a bit hard and as a result my gums are tender and sore. I've switched to another toothbrush that is gentler on my gums. Besides, it also broke.Va_girl2, VAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
great when it works
I have gone through 5 of these. They either just stop working or the post that holds the toothbrush breaks off. It is very easy to break off the post, it's a very weak metal. I really wanted this to work because I liked the idea so much. I ordered again because you get two this time and guess what, they both stopped working within a month. Now I am stuck with these and have to go through the hassle of warranty replacement. I have already had one replaced and that one stopped working too.anonymous7, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
One of the two brushes was defective. It took the Foreo company a week to respond to an inquiry. For a high priced device, all should be perfect....my experience with it was not. The design of the brush is beautiful, too bad quality was missing.BingoLemmon, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful