Footlogix® Essentials 3-piece Kit
Overview & Details
What It Is
Kit of essentials for softening and moisturizing dry, rough skin on feet, as well as relieving irritations associated with most athlete's foot and ringworm
What You Get
- 4.23 fl. oz. Callus Softener Formula
- Foot file
- 4.23 fl. oz. Rough Skin Formula Anti-Fungal Mousse with 1% Clotrimazole
What It Does
Callus Softener Formula
- Helps soften and moisturize dry, rough skin on feet
- Makes exfoliating hard skin fast and easy
- 360-degree spray bottle works from any angle (even upside-down) to spray hard-to-reach places
- Contains urea and other key ingredients
- Has a light, non-oily, water-like liquid texture
- Made with a plastic handle and double-sided stainless steel filing head
- Coarse side with convex raised dot patterns helps efficiently slough off multiple layers of dry skin and calluses at once
- Fine grit on other side of file helps achieve a smooth finish
- Multi-directional grit will not shred skin
- Smooth, comfortable, easy-to-hold contoured plastic handle with thumb rest; lightweight and easy to use wet or dry
Rough Skin Formula Anti-Fungal Mousse
- For the cure of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness and irritations associated with athlete's foot
How to Use - Callus Softener Formula
- Spray the callused areas on your feet from approx. 4" away.
- Allow to penetrate for approx. 3 to 5 minutes.
- Exfoliate with foot file.
- Depending on the severity of callused and rough feet, repeat these steps.
- Rinse with water.
- Do not use more than once a week.
- Use alone or to prepare skin for application of Rough Skin Formula Anti-Fungal Mousse.
How to Use - Foot File
- Start with coarse side to file calluses and rough skin.
- Finish with fine grit on other side of file.
- Clean with mild soap and water and use a soft brush to remove skin debris. Pat dry with a lint-free towel.
How to Use - Rough Skin Formula Anti-Fungal Mousse
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well before each use.
- Hold can upright.
- Use sparingly twice daily (morning and night) for the first 2 weeks and continue once daily until the problem is corrected, or as directed by a doctor.
- When used as directed, 1 can contains enough mousse for approx. 2 months' supply.
Callus Softener and Rough Skin Mousse made in USA; foot file made in Korea
Good to Know - Rough Skin Formula Anti-Fungal Mousse
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid spraying into eyes.
- Do not use on deep wounds, infection or lacerations.
- Supervise children in use of this product.
|Ingredients: Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben.|
|Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Clotrimazole 1%.Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, PVP, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Ubiquinone, Urea, Water.|
Footlogix Essentials 3 piece kit
Loving this product. Huge improvement in the look and feel of my heels. Would love to be able to get the Callus Softener on auto ship.firequencher0, FL
I love this product it does exactly what it say it will. I just go to the nail salon for a polish change now.berny1, FL
I am very pleased with this set and can say my feet are in better shape than they have been in years. It is easy to use and has worked great for me.JayKayStar, IL
Ive had some sort of rash on the tops of my feet for years probably about 15. Whatever it was its now gone. I can no longer tolerate pedicures due to RA and the callous remover is AWESOMELY, if you are considering this purchase I say dont hesitate!Scssrwzrd, DE