Footlogix® Callus Softener with Foot File
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Footlogix® Callus Softener with Foot File
What It Is
Callus Softener for softening and moisturizing dry skin and rough areas of feet, plus a foot file for sloughing off and exfoliating dry, hard skin.
What You Get
- 3.3 fl. oz. Callus Softener Formula
- Foot file
What It Does
Callus Softener Formula
- Works to help soften and hydrate hard dry, rough skin on feet
- Makes the exfoliation of dry skin fast and easy, helping the skin on your feet feel smooth and look soft
- Packaged in an easy-to-use 360-degree spray bottle which works from any angle (even upside-down) to spray hard-to-reach places
- Contains a combination of key ingredients including urea
- Has a light, non-oily, water-like liquid texture
- Made with stainless steel, multi-directional grit that will not shred skin
- Double-sided, with both a coarse side and a fine side; the coarse side has a convex raised dot pattern to speed up and make callus removal more efficient by sloughing off multiple layers of dry skin and calluses at once
- Back side of file has a fine grit, to help achieve a smooth finish on the skin
- Smooth, comfortable, easy-to-hold contoured handle with thumb rest to ensure a firm grip
- Lightweight file is easy to use wet or dry
How to Use
- Spray the callused area on your feet from approx. 4 inches away.
- Allow to penetrate for approximately 3 to 5 minutes; this step is very important, you must allow product to penetrate.
- Exfoliate with foot file.
- Repeat the procedure as needed.
- Rinse with water.
- Recommended use approx. once per week.
Callus Softener made in USA; foot file made in Korea
Good to Know
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If you have any existing medical conditions, consult your physician prior to use.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Urea, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.|
Easy to use and effective
This product is amazing! I get frequent pedicure (1 per month in the 4 summer months) and a few in the rest of the year., but I still have callaus formation on my big toes. This is a gentle, effective way to keep the calluses in check. So simple and effective. I have several foot care products Amope and another file. This is by far the BEST.sherwood117, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Where has this been all my life?
I am so rough on my feet. Love going barefoot and don't moisturize like I should. I've tried everything with not much luck on smoothing my rough, terribly dry feet. Saw a random ad for this, did a little research, and decided to try it. It's been sitting on my counter unused for days. Decided to give it a quick try tonight. Oh my goodness! With one quick use, my feet are noticeably softer. I can't wait to continue this routine and see my feet turn into the feet I've always wanted. Hands down, one of the best purchase I've made in a long time. Finally, a product that does what it says it will do!hishippiechild, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Daughter loved the product
My daughter loves Footlogix and always uses this product on a regular basis. She was almost out and so was glad to see this today. Overall, everything I purchased for the holiday seasons was a hit with my family.Jikster, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
After 3 uses my heels are smooth. Just a few more treatments and they will be baby smooth. I just cannot believe the difference. My heels were so bad that I could actually peel the skin from side to side. No more of that. They are so smooth after 3 weeks and 3 applications (once a week). Do yourself a favor and buy this product. It definitely works!MargieBish, AZWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
If you love the feel of velvety smooth skin in a matter of minutes this is it. This product does exactly what it says. I will definitely purchase again!SunshineBliss101, OKWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful