FOOD & WINE™ Electric Diamond-Wheel Knife Sharpener
Overview & Details
Don't your favorite blades deserve the best? Help them perform at their peak with this diamond-wheel knife sharpener. Designed for a wide variety of blades, it sharpens many types of knives including stainless steel, ceramic and premium cutlery sets. Blade guides establish the perfect angle for honing, giving your blades the edge you need to make slicing and dicing a breeze. Because you deserve the best, too.
What You Get
- Knife sharpener
- Use and care manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Do not sharpen scissors, serrated electric knives or any blade that does not fit freely into the blade guides.
- Do not use the knife sharpener for anything other than its intended use.
- Do not allow the power cord to hang over the edge of a table, counter or hot surface.
|Measurements:||Approx. 8-7/8"L x 3-1/2"W x 4"H|
|Power Source:||Plugs into a standard household outlet|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and stainless steel|
|Care:||Do not immerse in water; do not use abrasive cleaning materials as they may scratch or damage the surface|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Sharpens many types of knives including stainless steel, ceramic and premium cutlery sets
- Made for a diverse array of blades
- Helps blades perform at their peak
- Delivers a high-quality result
Ceramic sharpening system
- For polishing, perfecting and fine-tuning your knives
- Establish the perfect angle for sharpening your knife, giving it the edge you need for slicing, dicing, cutting and chopping
- Makes for easy use
Power on/off switch
- For easy control
- Stabilize the unit
Still working on using it correctly
I'm not sure my knives look weird when I sharpen them. I went back to using the hand one until I can f ind someone who can tell me what I might be doing wrong.Tinker662, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
not what whas shown to work
when using it the motor is week keeps stopping have to go very slow takes foe ever to sharpen the knifesBob51, CTWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
Did not like sent back!hamm1776, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful