Fitbit Inspire 3 Health & Fitness Smart Wearable
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Get the push you need with the Fitbit Inspire 3. Track all your activity and challenge yourself to do more with 24/7 heart rate and Active Zone Minutes, then see how well you slept and spot your nighttime trends with Sleep Score. With a 10-day battery, and on-wrist celebrations, you always have the info and inspiration to keep you on track as you reach for your health and fitness goals.
What You Get
- Fitbit Inspire 3
- Small band
- Large band
- USB charging cable
- 6-month Fitbit Premium membership
Good to Know
- With the purchase of any Fitbit Versa 4, Sense 2 or Inspire 3 during 8/24-9/14, $25 cash will be accredited to your account and redeemable starting 9/30 (Limit 2 per person). The cash will be available for 60 days and/or by November 30th, after this date this cash will no longer be available for use.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- The Fitbit app is like a control panel for your body-keeping tabs on your resting heart rate, blood oxygen, skin temperature and more; by watching for changes, you can get to know your body, tweak your routine and feel your best
- If your heart rate goes above or below your usual range while you're at rest, your Fitbit will send you a notification
The Relax app is like a mindfulness teacher on your wrist-guiding you through calming breathing sessions so you can find your happy place whenever you need to
Using your VO2 max, how well your body uses oxygen during exercise, Fitbit gives you a personalized score that helps you understand how fit you are
All-day activity tracking
- Inspire 3 tracks your steps, distance, calories burned & Active Zone Minutes 24/7
- Connect to your phone's GPS to see pace and distance on your wrist during jogs, hikes or bike rides and see a map of your effort post-workout
- Choose from 20 exercise modes to get real-time stats like pace and calorie burn during a workout. If you forget to hit start, no sweat. SmartTrack automatically records common exercises for you.
- Active Zone Minutes tracks the time you spend in your target heart rate zones, so when you work out harder, you get credit. Workouts in cardio or peak zones earn you double the minutes
- Daily Readiness Score (Premium Feature) - tells you if your body's ready for a workout or needs recovery, so you can dial your exercise up or down depending on what your body's saying
- Fitbit premium Requires use of Fitbit app with compatible iPhone or Android devices. A Google account will be required
- Pairs with Apple iOS 14 and higher & Android 10 or higher
|Measurements:||Approx. 1.5"L x .7"W x .5"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1 oz.|
|Power Source:||Internal lithium battery|