FHI Stylus Thermal Styling Brush with Hair Spray
Overview & Details
What It Is
Thermal styling brush with a firm hold dry hair spray.
What You Get
- Thermal styling brush
- Approx. 10-3/4"L x 1-3/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- 10 oz. Stay Finished Hair Spray
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
Thermal Styling Brush
- Ridged Tip, 6 rows of sturdy nylon bristles and curved ridge back create a tangle-free glide for effortless styling
- Tourmaline ceramic coated bristles
- High performance ceramic heater offer rapid heat recovery and even heating
- Temperature control button from 250F to 400F for safely styling all hair types
- 1 hour auto shut-off
- Provides firm hold without flaking
- Fast drying spray
- Suitable for all hair types
How to Use
Thermal Styling Brush
- Plug the Thermal Styling Brush into an appropriate power supply.
- Switch the power button to the on position. The button will light up to indicate the thermal styling brush is turned on.
- After use, turn the thermal styling brush off, unplug and cool before storing.
- Shake well before using. Hold can 6 to 8 inches away from hair and spray and style to set desired look.
- For additional hold, continue to spray all over until desired hold is achieved.
Brush made in China; hair spray made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: ALCOHOL DENAT, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152-A, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PANTHENOL, GLYCERIN, BENZOPHENONE-3, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL.|
I have many styling brushes. They are ok but this FHI Stylus is amazing. For the first time this brush does everything and more.Give this a try. I know you will be amazed!bagelette, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
After doing hair for years professionaly Im now disabled. I can sit in my chair with no mirror and get a beautiful results. I have very thick wavy/curly hair and I can get it to look silky smooth. The trick for me is to section my hair into four sections and from there I take small sections from the bottom and work my way up. Combing each section with a small tooth comb. It works so much better than just grabbing clumps. Have some patience, its worth it!Linda1564, WIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Best hair tool I have purchased. I have used one a few years. Got this one just in case the other one quits. Wash hair, dry naturally, comb through, perfection in just minutes. Never expected a tool could do for my hair what this tool has done.Seldom use hairspray except on my hand for a few fly aways.NoNNoBistro, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is my 2nd thermal styling brush.Love it ! wore the 1st one out.Only thing the brush teeth can break easy.Carlisle1, INWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Bought a few of these items in the past...most to be used with dry hair..one with wet hair. I have normal textured hair just past my shoulders and wash it every three days.I have to say I found it very easy to use and whatever style I create lasts till my next shampoo. It heats up quickly...hair doesn't get tangled and it looks shiny and healthy...very happy with it.geal, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful