FHI Stylus Thermal Styling Brush with Hair Spray
Overview & Details
What It Is
Thermal styling brush with a firm hold dry hair spray.
What You Get
- Thermal styling brush
- Approx. 10-3/4"L x 1-3/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- 10 oz. Stay Finished Hair Spray
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
Thermal Styling Brush
- Ridged Tip, 6 rows of sturdy nylon bristles and curved ridge back create a tangle-free glide for effortless styling
- Tourmaline ceramic coated bristles
- High performance ceramic heater offer rapid heat recovery and even heating
- Temperature control button from 250F to 400F for safely styling all hair types
- 1 hour auto shut-off
- Provides firm hold without flaking
- Fast drying spray
- Suitable for all hair types
How to Use
Thermal Styling Brush
- Plug the Thermal Styling Brush into an appropriate power supply.
- Switch the power button to the on position. The button will light up to indicate the thermal styling brush is turned on.
- After use, turn the thermal styling brush off, unplug and cool before storing.
- Shake well before using. Hold can 6 to 8 inches away from hair and spray and style to set desired look.
- For additional hold, continue to spray all over until desired hold is achieved.
Brush made in China; hair spray made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: ALCOHOL DENAT, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152-A, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PANTHENOL, GLYCERIN, BENZOPHENONE-3, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL.|
Bought a few of these items in the past...most to be used with dry hair..one with wet hair. I have normal textured hair just past my shoulders and wash it every three days.I have to say I found it very easy to use and whatever style I create lasts till my next shampoo. It heats up quickly...hair doesn't get tangled and it looks shiny and healthy...very happy with it.geal, NY
I own an FHI flat iron and have had it for about 10 years. So far the quality of this product is about the same.shopper661, IL
This is a fantastic hair tool!
Heres my hair story: 59 years old with aging, thinning, frizzy and fine hair. Ive tried dozens of solutions: flat irons, curling irons, hot rollers, Velcro rollers, special hair products by the dozens and round brushing but nothing has worked for until this. I turn the heat setting down because my hair is fragile and then just brush through. This tool smooths my hair and tames the frizz and will also flip and curl when I style. Im absolutely thrilled with this product so thank you FHI and HSNChris1959, MOWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
love this brush
It works just as describedbrow48, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Best for flips
I got a shorter chin length bob recently and this tool is perfect for turning my hair under as well as flipping the ends. Its so much easier than using a curling or straightening iron. Works great and no more getting fingers burned.Bigfan67, CA