FHI Stylus Mini Leopard Thermal Styling Brush with Hair Spray
Overview & Details
What It Is
Travel-sized thermal styling brush and dry hold hairspray.
What You Get
- 10 oz. Stay Styled Variable Hold Dry Hair Spray
- Mini Thermal Styling Brush - Leopard
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Variable hold spray is easily layered to provide more or less hold as desired
- Can be used as styling or finishing spray without leaving styles crunchy or stiff
- Holds every hair type
- EZ-HOLD Ridge Tip for max control
- 5 rows of sturdy bristles for tangle-free styling
- Tourmaline plating (Red Area) locks in moisture and creates shine
- Ceramic heater creates even heating for long lasting styles
- Heats to an optimum temperature of 380F
How to Use
- Shake before using. Hold can 6 to 8 inches away from hair, spray and style to desired look.
- For additional hold and to lock in style, spray evenly all over once hair is styled.
- Plug the Mini Stylus into an appropriate power supply.
- Switch the power button to the on position.
- The button will light up to indicate the thermal styling brush is turned on.
- After use, turn the thermal styling brush off, unplug and cool before storing.
Styling brush made in China; hairspray made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: SD ALCOHOL 40-B, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, DIMETHYL STEARAMINE, PANTHENOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, GLYCERIN, SILK AMINO ACIDS, DISILOXANE, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, LAURAMIDE DEA, BENZOPHENONE-4, FRAGRANCE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, LILIAL, LINALOOL|
This brush does exactly what was said in the demonstration on TV. I am pleased with it. Besides, it looks very pretty. Would make a great gift for a daughter or granddaughter for Christmas. I am pleased with this purchase.Annie6124, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Great little styling tool
I purchased this heated styling tool because I liked the way that it gave lift at the roots. It also looked like it would be very easy to pack up for long weekend. When I got the brush at home, I washed and dried my hair and used as directed. I was successful in creating the same left that was demonstrated on TV. I am happy with the purchase. I recommend this product for purchase. Amygracie07, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love the styling brush
I had the large brush and I find the small one a nice compliment. I wash, dry naturally, straighten the hair with the large one and add some beachy curls just around the face. The two save so much time. Highly recommend. Hairspray holds too firmly for me.NoNNoBistro, TNWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
4 solid stars I have naturally curly long hair.
I was pleasantly surprised that this thermal styling brush really performs as promised. Purchase with confidence. I have long curly hair past my shoulders. Extra care is needed to avoid tangling of curls during process. One thing I noticed is excess static. Not sure if it is winter household heat OR the brush. Hair spray stinks, I mean really stinks. Wont use it unless I am in a pinch.This little gem is awesome and compact too. Glad I have it. Makes hair shiny and smooth.LadyCy, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Good Styling Tool
This is a good styling. It also adds shine to my hair. I own the bigger on as well. This particular item, you cannot select temperatures, however its easy to use on short hair.Tammyz7, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful