FHI Stylus Mini Leopard Thermal Styling Brush with Hair Spray
Overview & Details
What It Is
Travel-sized thermal styling brush and dry hold hairspray.
What You Get
- 10 oz. Stay Styled Variable Hold Dry Hair Spray
- Mini Thermal Styling Brush - Leopard
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Variable hold spray is easily layered to provide more or less hold as desired
- Can be used as styling or finishing spray without leaving styles crunchy or stiff
- Holds every hair type
- EZ-HOLD Ridge Tip for max control
- 5 rows of sturdy bristles for tangle-free styling
- Tourmaline plating (Red Area) locks in moisture and creates shine
- Ceramic heater creates even heating for long lasting styles
- Heats to an optimum temperature of 380F
How to Use
- Shake before using. Hold can 6 to 8 inches away from hair, spray and style to desired look.
- For additional hold and to lock in style, spray evenly all over once hair is styled.
- Plug the Mini Stylus into an appropriate power supply.
- Switch the power button to the on position.
- The button will light up to indicate the thermal styling brush is turned on.
- After use, turn the thermal styling brush off, unplug and cool before storing.
Styling brush made in China; hairspray made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: SD ALCOHOL 40-B, HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, DIMETHYL STEARAMINE, PANTHENOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, GLYCERIN, SILK AMINO ACIDS, DISILOXANE, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, LAURAMIDE DEA, BENZOPHENONE-4, FRAGRANCE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, LILIAL, LINALOOL|
Best Hair Tool Ever
This is a great hair tool. I really mean that. It makes my hair very smooth and shiny and I get lots of compliments about my hair.I have recommended this to several friends.Peedee4, IL
I have only used my Stylus 4 times. Received it a few days ago. I like the simplicity of use: Long cord that swivels, smaller size and the temperature is pre set. Works best if hair is not too short. Hair spray was a nice addition. Life is good.chacha28, AZ
Love this little thermal brush!
I have a larger version that I love so I was so happy to see this little guy! Works great for my styling needs and is perfect for travel! Highly recommend!Wendynor, PA
I have short thin fine color treated hair. And a cowlick. And a receding hairline. Not the delux head of hair. This little gem helps hide what doesnt work and makes what does work stand out. It heats up fast. Works on fresh or day old hair. And my arthritic hands can use it. Passes the tests for me.Peacemaker714, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
I thought Id try this product because the presentation stated that hair would hold the curl. I have very long straight hair. It never frizzes up & never holds a curl or wave. This tool curled my ends & they held atleast 70% of the curl the next day.I love this tool. I wish this company made a tool for long hair so I could apply curls/waves throughout my hair.YUMI50, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful