Exerpeutic Workfit 1000 Desk Station Folding Bike with Pulse Sensor
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Here's the ultimate multi-tasker for our busy lives. This cool folding bike lets you exercise while you work, with the desk top serving as a platform for your laptop, favorite book, cell phone or whatever device you choose, all while monitoring your heart rate. So burn those calories while you work, check and reply to your emails or watch your favorite movie without changing your schedule or work routine.
What You Get
- Exerpeutic workfit 1000 folding bike with pulse sensor
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- WARNING: Before beginning any exercise program consult your physician. This is especially important for people who are over 35 or who have pre-existing health problems.
- Read all instructions before using any fitness equipment.
|Assembled Measurements:||Approx. 45"L x 25"W x 51"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 64.66 lbs.|
|Maximum User Weight:||300 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Easy to get off and on the bike
- Provides a more effective and comfortable workout
Exclusive AIRSOFT seat
- 11"L X 15"W
- 2-1/2" thick foam
- Seat is large and oversized, with technology allowing air to breathe through the fabric
- Remain cools after many hours of use
- Adjustable to fit 5'1" to 6'3" user height
Large cushioned backrest
- 15"H x 11"W
- 1" thick foam
Adjustable height leg stabilizers
- Prevents shaking or tipping when exercising
- 8 level magnetic tension control system allows user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout
- Display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, odometer, scan and heart rate
Quiet belt drive system
- Precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation
- Will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music
- Bike can still fold up when fully assembled, with a foot print of 21"L x 25"W
- Moves easily with the transportation wheels
Desk top features
- 16"L x 24"W working surface
- 3 angle adjustable desk top
- 5 height adjustments - 41" up to 45"
- Forward and back adjustability
- Holds up to a maximum weight of 44 lbs.
- 2 cup holders
- Storage drawer: Large enough to store your smart devices, keys, pens, paper, etc.
- Soft foam durable arm rest
- Durable powder coated steel frame construction
- Hand pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate
- 3 piece high torque cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Larger pedal design with safety straps prevents foot slippage when exercising
At 5'2" have to use a pillow behind me and hard to get on. Can't reach the heart rate handles very well. The table is a little shaky. But...can sit with a laptop or tablet and get a lot of work done while exercising so easily, that you don't realize how long you've been pumping.kualoa, NVWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful