Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit Treadmill
- Enjoy free shipping with your Fitness Equipment order. Price shown reflects discount.
- Enjoy free shipping with your purchase of $75.00 or more, excluding Clearance. Offer will be applied at checkout.
Overview & Details
You're a multi-tasking master. Burn calories while you keep taking care of business with the Workfit treadmill. A fold-away desk makes it easy to keep up with emails, enjoy your e-reader or watch your favorite shows while you break a sweat.
What You Get
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
|Maximum User Weight:||400 lbs.|
|Assembled Measurements:||Approx. 70"L x 36"W x 60"H|
|Folded Measurements:||Approx. 38"L x 36"W x 60"H|
|Treadbelt Measurements:||Approx. 20"W x 40"L|
|Motor Type:||1.5 horse power|
|Incline:||Adjustment range from 0% to 15%|
|Material Composition:||Steel, plastic|
- Tested up to 400lbs of user weight, built on a heavy duty reinforced frame
- 1.5 horse power high torque motor; resistance applied to the belt increases the motor's power
- Motor utilizes "Quiet Drive" which reduces any noise when walking and working
- Measure your heart rate and stay within your target heart rate zone by using the pulse sensor pads
- Treadmill belt is Fitness Club extra wide
- Extra-long safety handles are 18" long, more than 2x the length of other typical treadmill handles
- Speed Range starts at .4mph and then can go up to 4 mph via .1 mph increments
- Convenience buttons on the handlebars controlling belt speed and incline levels
- Treadmill base and desk fold for storage
- LCD display window shows elapsed time, distance walked, calorie burn, speed and heart pulse monitoring
- Quick start button on the computer panel for easy on and go
- Convenient 1/2/3/4 MPH "go to" buttons with Pacer graph
- Desk accessories include 2 cup or article holders, an AC outlet station and a pre-drilled hole for AC cords
- Pegs for winding up cords to keep them out of the way
- Large enough to accommodate a full size keyboard, monitor, mouse and even a couple of peripherals and a phone.
- For comfort, the desk has a full length molded PU foam arm and wrist support.
- Desk will fold down completely if not needed and can hold up to 80 lbs of weight
- 4 different angle adjustments
- Includes metal stand that is compatible with Kindles, an iPad and other tablets
Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit Treadmill
This has been an awesome product, pretty heavy so I had to have my husband help me out it together but after that I've had no complaints. Been wonderful getting my miles in everyday while I get my work done too.. I've already lost 4 pounds simply by using this !Cgreen81, OH
Good concept, poor implementation
The design concept is great; the finished product is not. I am 5'3.5" tall, but the height of the desktop is made for someone 6' or taller, if it were ergonomically set up. One should not have their shoulders at a 90 degree angle in order to type in a keyboard. This causes quick hand/arm fatigue. The desktop is also not flush with the console, which also adds stress tot the wrists because they are flexed down (unless you use something to raise the keyboard higher). The treadmill stride length is made for someone my height or shorter, as you will hit the motor cover if you are trying to make full walking strides. Also, there is no significant pause function. I stopped twice, to use the restroom, and the console deleted my progress & reset. Ideally, the desktop/console should be adjustable based on the user's height. The exerpeutic work fit treadmill also had loose cup holder, hardware issues, and a crack in the console when received. My husband and I were able to put it together, butWatH_Jeleemom, PA