EverBrite Motion Activated LED Outdoor Lights 2-pack
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Whether you're approaching your front door at night or rummaging in the garage, you always need bright light to see your way. EverBrite does just that, using solar powered LED lights to light up your night. Simply place it over the garage, shed or other outdoor areas to help keep your property well lit and ever bright.
What You Get
- 2 Solar-panel LED lights
- 2 Hardware packets
Good to Know
- Do not mount in a location that is continuously exposed to water.
- The best location is facing south and should be in a direct sunlight in the morning and remain in sunlight all day.
- Must charge for a minimum of 9 hours each day for the full effect of the LED lights.
- Keep away from fire and extreme heat.
- Dropping EverBrite may cause damage to the internal battery or electronics.
|Measurements:||Approx. 3.4"L x 1.65"W x 4.5"H|
|Power Source:||Installed rechargeable 3.7V 1200mAh Li-Ion battery (not user-accessible)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
EverBrite outdoor LED light
- Light up walkways and entryways
- Place above the garage, shed or other outdoor areas to help keep your property well lit
Solar cell technology
- Charges the lithium ion battery during the day and shines every night
- Motion sensor signals it to shine brighter so you can see better, then dims after you walk away
Long lasting LED bulbs
- Super bright
- Regular version has 4 bulbs
- Adhesive backing holds tight to virtually any surface
- No need for wires, tools or an electrician
Love thes lights!!
This is my second set of these. They are nice and bright. I have them on my porch to light my way into my house in the dark. They are so very handy in those dark places. I also have them located at the front of my garage to see when I open the door. They work great!JAKE56, MEWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I'm just getting to use them so haven't really got to see if they were worth itfullfigure50, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
open the box. take it out. turn switch on. put where you want LIGHT. peel tape off. let sun power it. wait til dark. walk up and it lights up. so easy.purple48, ALWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
EverBrite Motion lights
This is exceptional, the price as well, I have them all around my house, I scare people when they go by and they come on they keep them on their guard. Even the local cats jump. lolI will probably get more for back patio and anchor to trees, electricity freeTurnkey06, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
These have been so helpful !
I bought these for the extra light when approaching the stairs. They work great and now I don't have to worry about falling or tripping on the stairs in the dark.Linda-in-ky, KYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful