EverBrite™ Deluxe 2-pack Solar-Powered Motion-Activated LED Outdoor Lights
Overview & Details
Whether you're approaching your front door at night or rummaging in the garage, you always need bright light. EverBrite uses solar-powered, motion-activated LED lights that charge by day and stay lit up to 12 hours every night. Simply peel and stick them over the garage, shed or other outdoor area to help keep your property well lit and ever bright.
What You Get
- 2 Solar-panel LED lights
- 2 Screws
- 2 Anchors
Good to Know
- Keep away from fire and extreme heat.
- Do not mount in a location that is continuously exposed to water.
- The best location is facing South and should be in direct sunlight in the morning and remain in sunlight all day.
- Turn on the On switch and charge for a minimum of 9 hours each day for the full effect of the LED lights.
|Measurements:||Approx. 4-1/2"L x 3-3/8"W x 1-5/8"H each|
|Country of Origin:||China|
EverBrite outdoor LED lights
- 8 lights each for additional light
- Light up walkways and entryways
- Place above the garage, shed or other outdoor areas to help keep your property well lit
Solar cell technology
- Charges the lithium-ion battery during the day and shines up to 12 hours every night
- Motion sensor signals it to shine brighter so you can see better, then dims after you walk away
Long-lasting LED bulbs
- Super bright
- Internal 600 mAh battery
- Just peel and stick
- Adhesive backing holds tight to virtually any surface
- No need for wires, tools or an electrician
Theses are great!
I wasnt expecting much - but I am pleasantly surprised! The lights give a brute 10 arc of light with enough light to truly see clearly.Also the lights dont stay on too long after the motion stops - maybe 15-20 seconds - which is great because mostly a passing squirrel sets it off and the light isnt shining in my bedroom window for 15 minutes like my other motion lights did. Im so pleased with these I ordered a 2nd set.OriginalCyn, CA
I received these a few days ago and put one outside my entrance door that leads into my kitchen. I mainly did it for my grandson who goes to college and sometimes comes home late. Well he actually thanked me for the light because it helps him see the keyhole when he comes home. Love it! Thank you HSN!ruthguillo, NJ