Essie TLC Nail Care and Color - Tone It Up
Overview & Details
What It Is
Nail care and color in one step.
What You Get
- .46 fl. oz. TLC Nail Care and Color - Tone It Up (creamy plum)
What It Does
- Chic nail care and color line infused with camellia extract, collagen and other key ingredients
- Formulated to help care for and reinforce your nails
- Optically brightening pigments help accentuate the positive, and gives good lighting
- 3-free (DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free) shades that provide flawless coverage along with outstanding durability
- Breathable formula
How to Use
- Hydrate with essie apricot cuticle oil (sold separately).
- Clean then prep nails with essie base coat or primer (sold separately).
- Apply 2 coats of essie color.
- Seal and shine with essie top coat (sold separately).
Made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: G621 INGREDIENTS: ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, DIMETHYL SULFONE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, OCTOCRYLENE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PROPYL ACETATE, RIBUTYL CITRATE, TOSYLAMIDE/EPOXY RESIN, DIMETHICONE, CITRIC ACID, HYDROGENATED ACETOPHENONE/OXYMETHYLENE COPOLYMER, SILICA, MAGNESIUM SILICATE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, OXIDIZED POLYETHYLENE, BENZOPHENONE-1, ALUMINA, COLOPHONIUM / ROSIN / COLOPHANE, TIN OXIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, CI 77002 / ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRISODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE. [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77491, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE, CI 15850 / RED 6 LAKE, CI 15880 / RED 34 LAKE, CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE, CI 77266 / BLACK 2, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE. F.I.L. D189992/5|
As usual, Essie polish is never too not sticky! And I really like this newer color and its worth the cost just for a different color than most of the polishes out today! (How many dark blue or green polishes does one need?) I am NOT a fan of the horrible Deborah Lippmann polishes .. it seems to chip as youre putting it on .. Ill stick with Essie!Sparky386, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Color not as pictured
I rated 3 stars because the color is not as pictured. It's actually a dark gray. I wanted a lavender mauve color as pictured. Don't know if I'll ever wear, but I wanted others to know the actual color. Otherwise, I really like Essie polish. Not worth sending back because of shipping charge, so I'll probably give to a friend. Don't get me wrong . . . I love the color gray; just not on my nails. There should be a description of the color added to all items like this.CaroleW, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Essie upcoming shows.