Essie Gel Couture - Top Coat
Overview & Details
What It Is
Long-wear, instant gel-like nail finish that's easy to apply and remove.
What You Get
- .46 fl. oz. Gel Couture - Top Coat
What It Does
- Long wear and instant gel-like shine in an easy 2-step system
- Quick application, easy removal
- Patent-pending curve hugging brush for perfect color coverage
How to Use
- Hydrate with essie apricot cuticle oil (sold separately).
- Clean then prep nails with essie base coat or primer (sold separately).
- Apply 2 coats of essie gel couture color. (sold separately).
- Seal and shine with essie top coat.
Made in USA
Good to Know
|Ingredients: INGREDIENTS G4052: BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, COLLOIDAL PLATINUM. MAY CONTAIN: CI 60725 / VIOLET 2] D185114/4"|
I use this with my othe Essie nail polishes and it makes my polish last longer.Denise2009, NCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
So far so goodAPRFLS53, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
NOT ESSIE couture
bottle looked used waiting for replacement, once i opened it the brush is bot CURVED and pointed like the rest of my essie couture polishes. the brush is squared and the brush holder is FLAT and not CURVED to help keep polish from dripping down faster. how do you sell knock offs. first time dealing with this from HSN. im going to contct Essie myself.qwaneasia, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Essie upcoming shows.