Epilady EpiPed Replacement Heads 2-pack
Overview & Details
Build the foundation to a better looking future! Smooth the way with healthier looking feet and be your most beautiful self.
What You Get
- 2 EpiPed replacement heads
Good to Know
- ?Consult your physician before using.
- Do not use on reddened, injured, or burned skin, healthy skin without calluses, birthmarks, warts, or other protrusions. Use of the EpiPed on skin surfaces as described above may lead to skin irritations.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Exert only light pressure. Treating for too long or with too much pressure can lead to skin irritation.
- Stop treatment immediately in case of pain and consult your physician.
- After treatment, do not apply any substances that could irritate the skin to the treated areas (deodorant, alcohol-based substances, etc.)
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-1/2"L x 3/4"W x 1-1/4"H|
- 2 interchangeable heads for use with the Epilady EpiPed
- Non-metallic rotating heads are gentle on skin
- One Coarse head for removing calluses
- One Fine head for smoothing out rough skin or creating a smooth, sexy finish
Epilady EpiPed Replacement Heads 2-Pack
I love the Epilady EpiPed Heads but wish they were available separately. I use the course head much more often as I have tough feet. I'd still order the smoothing head and use those but do hope the folks at Epilady will consider making them available separately.GASouthernLady, GA
DOES THE JOB
I love the results of smooth skin on my feet after using the epilady....thank you for great serviceMntnLady, MI
epilady replaement heads
I am glade that I purchased the replacement heads so I will have a back-up for the epilady which I love - works great.craftygirl330, OH
Great for back up !
This also makes a great gift, There not too much to say about the Replacement heads.DANIEL960, OH
Nice replacement heads.
The ONLY grumble I have about these is that I think they're a bit higher priced than they should be. Other than that, they work really well and last quite a while.aw123, UTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful