Epilady 921 Rechargeable Epilator
Overview & Details
What It Is
Rechargeable epilator that uses tweezers to remove hair by the root, with long-lasting results of up to 4 to 6 weeks
What You Get
- 921 Rechargeable Epilator
- Precision head cap
- Cleaning brush
- Power adapter
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Helps hair grow back more slowly, finer and thinner (results vary based on personal hair type)
- 56 tweezer discs (28 stainless steel metal-to-metal tweezer sets) provide up to 70,000 tweezes per minute
- 2 operating speeds: fast speed for regular to coarse hair and for treating large areas; slower speed for sensitive areas and finer hair
- Precision head cap helps reduce the epilation area for finer control on the face, underarms or bikini
- Corded or cordless use for non-stop power; charges quickly - takes about 5 hours to fully charge
Made in China
Good to Know
- Best if used after a warm shower or bath, when the hair shafts and pores are relaxed and open.
- For dry use only.
- Recommended to use in the evening. For people with more sensitive skin, any redness will subside by morning.
- For best results, use every 4 weeks or as need to remove unwanted hair. Continue to epilate as a primary method of hair removal.
- If you suffer from varicose veins, eczema, rashes, skin sensitivity, are prone to infection or have diabetes, hemophilia, poor blood clotting and/or skin condition, consult your physician prior to use.
At first hurt a little not any more only used 5 times NO HAIR on my face so easy best product i have used for my face its a must have.cherylk56, WAWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
I have been using this for about a week, and love it! I use it mostly on my face, I am a senior and have those pesky chin hairs,, took all the fine hair that I missed plucking,, try it!linda52148, FLWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
works great but?
the cap keeps falling off dont know if im doing something wrong but it falls off while im using it other than that its great and a great pricePUPYDOG, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
but it works.ChrisOmaha, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I can take it
This was my first epilator and have never used one b4. It's been a while since I shaved so I had to go over my legs a few times but it did a good job. I heard stories of the pain and was hesitant. The pain felt no worse then getting my eyebrows threaded. I think what helped was the fact i exfoliated before. Keep in mind I only did my legs. I'm not sure of the pain level of the other areas.umfufu13, NYWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful