Epilady 921 Rechargeable Epilator
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Rechargeable epilator that uses tweezers to remove hair by the root, with long-lasting results of up to 4 to 6 weeks
What You Get
- 921 Rechargeable Epilator
- Precision head cap
- Cleaning brush
- Power adapter
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Helps hair grow back more slowly, finer and thinner (results vary based on personal hair type)
- 56 tweezer discs (28 stainless steel metal-to-metal tweezer sets) provide up to 70,000 tweezes per minute
- 2 operating speeds: fast speed for regular to coarse hair and for treating large areas; slower speed for sensitive areas and finer hair
- Precision head cap helps reduce the epilation area for finer control on the face, underarms or bikini
- Corded or cordless use for non-stop power; charges quickly - takes about 5 hours to fully charge
Made in China
Good to Know
- Best if used after a warm shower or bath, when the hair shafts and pores are relaxed and open.
- For dry use only.
- Recommended to use in the evening. For people with more sensitive skin, any redness will subside by morning.
- For best results, use every 4 weeks or as need to remove unwanted hair. Continue to epilate as a primary method of hair removal.
- If you suffer from varicose veins, eczema, rashes, skin sensitivity, are prone to infection or have diabetes, hemophilia, poor blood clotting and/or skin condition, consult your physician prior to use.
At first hurt a little not any more only used 5 times NO HAIR on my face so easy best product i have used for my face its a must have.cherylk56, WAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
I have been using this for about a week, and love it! I use it mostly on my face, I am a senior and have those pesky chin hairs,, took all the fine hair that I missed plucking,, try it!linda52148, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
but it works.ChrisOmaha, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I can take it
This was my first epilator and have never used one b4. It's been a while since I shaved so I had to go over my legs a few times but it did a good job. I heard stories of the pain and was hesitant. The pain felt no worse then getting my eyebrows threaded. I think what helped was the fact i exfoliated before. Keep in mind I only did my legs. I'm not sure of the pain level of the other areas.umfufu13, NYWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful