Elysée YouthSpan™ Night Repair Duo
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Formulas featuring Telomere Technology provide breakthroughs in anti-aging for a more youthful appearance
What You Get
- .5 oz. YouthSpan Micro-Firm Eye Cream
- 1 oz. YouthSpan Facial Resurrection Night Creme
What It Does
YouthSpan Micro-Firm Eye Cream
- Emollient-rich, amazingly lightweight formulation super-charged with botanicals, caffeine and age-defying peptides
- Helps significantly reduce the visual effects of stress and fatigue around the eyes, improve the appearance of fine lines and crow's feet and give skin a soft, matte finish
- Topical Sirtuin and Telomere technologies help maintain the properties of youthful-looking skin
- Helps temporarily erase the appearance of dark undereye circles and firm skin for a younger-looking eye area
- Time-released moisture hydrates skin around eyes to help protect it from damage due to dryness
YouthSpan Facial Resurrection Night Creme
- Helps boost moisture levels and enhance the skin's ability to fight the look of aging
Formulated with Renovage, Venuceane (an antioxidant), Unisurrection and hyaluronic acid, which is a natural moisture-binder naturally occurring in skin that retains 1000 times its weight in water
- Helps improve the appearance of mature skin and promotes a firmer, more youthful skin texture
- Improves skin quality, optimizes skin's elasticity and enhances skin tone
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to environmental aggressors
How to Use
- YouthSpan Micro-Firm Eye Cream: Apply a small amount to the entire eye area and gently pat with fingertips to blend. May be used both morning and evening.
- YouthSpan Facial Resurrection Night Creme: Apply a light layer each evening to face and neck.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water, Teprenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Laurate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Yeast Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Decyl Oleate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Phospholipids, Dextran, Acetyl-Tetrapeptide-2, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Triethanolamine.|
|Ingredients: Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caffeine, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Acacia Gum, PEG-6 Isostearate, Hesperetin Laurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Decyl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Oxido Reductases, Cyclopentasiloxane, Teprenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Resveratrol, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.|
Elysée YouthSpan™ Night Repair Duo
This is the first time ordering from this line. So far, I am not impressed. The eye cream stings my eyes. The face cream is very moisturizing but so are many others on the market that cost much less. I'm in my 60's and not expecting the Fountain of Youth, but hoped for better results. With that said, I have pretty good skin and often mistaken for someone younger than my actual years before using this product. I wanted something more firming. Once again I am disappointed. I will keep it because I threw away packaging.Annonymouslady, FL
Remind me about Elysée upcoming shows.