Elysée Time Out-AP™ Age Defying Moisturizer
Overview & Details
Seeing yourself age in the mirror? Take a time out for some well-deserved skincare. This moisturizer features rich antioxidants, vitamins and other key ingredients to help improve the appearance of aging skin and leave you with a fresher, more radiant complexion. A beauty break is never a bad thing.
What You Get
- 1.7 oz. Time Out-AP Age Defying Moisturizer
- Humectant properties help moisturize and condition skin
- Helps soften and refresh the look of skin
- Helps visibly reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Helps improve the appearance of skin and give it a natural looking glow
- Helps fight environmental aggressors and optimize the skin's own natural age-defying defenses
- Features cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which is 5x more powerful than regular hyaluronic acid in promoting moisture balance
- Contains panthenol, a provitamin B5 and constituent of coenzyme A
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids, proteins and carbohydrates
- Formulated with an algae found in Klamath Lake, which is known for its unique ecosystem
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water, Algae Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Asparagus Officinalis Stem Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-49, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Decyl Oleate, Lecithin, Colloidal Gold, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Triethanolamine.|
World's Best Moisturizer!
I am in love with this Time Out--AP Moisturizer! I recently switched over from a way - more expensive one; and I like this one much better! It is super luxuriously creamy and emollient; but absorbs completely into the skin. It doesn't leave the skin too tacky, but rather leaves a nice finish to be able to apply your foundation smoothly. Being 62; I've started getting fine lines and wrinkles, and this moisturizer is helping the look of them go away. Love it!lvsquality, FL
Remind me about Elysée upcoming shows.