Elysée Heritage Dry Skin Deluxe Duo with Mini Bio-Skin Oil
Overview & Details
What It Is
Trio of products providing a powerful hydration boost to drier skin types.
What You Get
- 1.7 oz. Royal Beauty Day Cream
- 1.7 oz. Queen of Beauty Night Cream
- .35 fl. oz. Bio-Skin Function Oil
What It Does
Royal Beauty Day Cream
- Helps optimize skin's own natural collagen and elastin levels
- Helps smooth the appearance of skin
- Helps moisturize and soothe skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps fight free radical aggressors that contribute to the visible signs of aging
Queen of Beauty Night Cream
- Formulated with olive oil, sesame oil, beeswax and royal jelly
- Helps relieve skin dryness by increasing the moisture-retaining ability of skin
- Helps seal in moisture and gives skin a soft glow
- Can be used head to toe for softening and moisturizing benefits
- Massage into hands and nails to moisturize, as well as feet, elbows and knees to help soften dry skin
Bio-Skin Function Oil
- Rich blend of hydrating oils (avocado oil, carrot oil, wheat germ oil, olive oil, sunflower oil), royal jelly, vitamins, beta carotene, amino acids and other key ingredients
- Excellent for mature skin in helping relieve skin dryness
- Helps restore a smooth and more youthful look to skin
How to Use
- Apply a light layer of Royal Beauty Day Cream to face and neck in the morning, following serums.
- Apply a light layer of Queen of Beauty Night Cream to clean skin in the evening, following serums.
- Apply a few drops of Bio-Skin Function Oil prior to Royal Beauty Day Cream and Queen of Beauty Night Cream and gently massage into face and neck.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Decyl Oleate, Hexyl Laurate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Royal Jelly, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta Carotene, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, BHA, Propylparaben.|
|Ingredients: Petrolatum, Water, Lanolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Royal Jelly, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide.|
|Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentapeptide-48, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Maltodextrin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Royal Jelly Extract, Decyl Oleate, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Carbomer, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine.|
Heritage Dry skin Duo/oil
Great face cream, so creamy and thick. I put small pats on my face and let my skins temperature start to melt the product. I then gently massage into my face. It goes on so smoothly, is very moisturizing and feels especially nice in the cold, winter weather. This will last a long time and I'm very pleased with results. The face oil with roller ball is great also. I put this on first, allowing to absorb in, then apply the face cream. It would be nice to be able to purchase this separately too.VillageMom7, ALWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Love this skin care
Easy to use, love the way my skin feels and looks, you need to use such a small amount.and get such great results.joy2day2, CA
Anything By the AMAZING LINDA MARSHALL!
ELYSEE PRODUCTS ARE FAB, BUT THE WOMAN BEHIND THEM IS IMO MUCH MORE FAB! I HOPE I LOOK AS GREAT AS LINDA MARSHALL WHEN MY TIME COMES, IN ALL HONESTY, I MAY BE YOUNGER, BUT LINDA LOOKS BETTER THAN I DO! I BOUGHT THIS TRIO FOR MY SUPER DRY SKIN & LOVE IT! BEEN USING DAY & NIGHT & MY SKIN FEELS SO MUCH BETTER, WISH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OFFERED ON AUTO-SHIP. I USE OTHER ELYSEE PRODUCTS (PRAI TOO) & HAVE FOUND EACH OF THEM DELIVER, NO HYPE, JUST STRAIGHT UP AFFORDABLE SKINCARE, THX HSN!streetjazz, CA
A bit to stiff for everyday use. Will use 3 to 4 times a weekcd2_r3, FL
Partially filled jars
The jars were partially filled. Even so I tried the product, but using them together did not improve my skin texture. Disappointed,so I had to return it.Carla9754, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Elysée upcoming shows.