Elysée Fountain of Youth Wrinkle Resist Line Corrector Duo
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Age-defying blend of ingredients to help optimize skin's own natural collagen level, temporarily tighten the look of skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
What You Get
- (2) .35 fl. oz. Fountain of Youth Wrinkle Resist Line Correctors
What It Does
- Contains Matrixyl Morphomics, a cosmetic anti-wrinkle complex
- AGIRELOX peptide and other key ingredients help reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Helps optimize skin's own natural collagen level
- Helps temporarily tighten the appearance of skin for a more lifted look
- Helps rejuvenate the look of skin
How to Use
- Shake bottle prior to use. Gently roll on areas of concern.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Matrixyl Morphomics is used under authorization of Sederma, Inc.
- AGIRELOX is a trademark of Lipotec S.A.U.
|Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Manihot Esculenta Tuber Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.|
This is the second order of this duo so I have been using for over 3 months and the effects continue to get better. It has soften the lines around my eyes and my eleven lines between my eyes. Will continue to useCalady31, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
WWrinkle Resist Works
As soon as i got it i used it and it works Great.mimi2626, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
this product is fun and easy to use.i usually do not buy products with a roller-ball but,this one is different.i use it on my forehead and around my mouth,then i use my other serums..my lines look better.greenberg0922, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I expected decent results with this product for a period of time, however, I was flabbergasted by how well and fast it worked. Saw a difference within 3 days and still continuing to get betterTIGGERLADY67, MIWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Prob works but....
I broke out too much and had to stop using it after about a week. Its the silicone in it that my skin doesnt like (the ingredient starts with a c and ends in one). Saw it in the ingredient list but thought Id try anyway. I cant use make-up primers either because of it. Oh well, lots of other things in her line that do work for me and I love.Lori1221, MOWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Elysée upcoming shows.