Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® City Smart Peel-Off Mask
Overview & Details
What It Is
Made with Idebenone, a powerful antioxidant, and other key ingredients, this gel peel-off mask instantly lifts and removes dirt, oil and impurities. Dermatologist tested, the formula is non-comedogenic and is suitable for most skin types.
What You Get
- 2.5 fl. oz. PREVAGE City Smart Double Action Detox Peel off Mask
What It Does
- Helps address the visible signs of aging skin and combat free radical aggressors
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Helps reduce the visible appearance of pores
- Helps brighten and smooth the look of skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft, looking radiant and refreshed
Consumer Perception Survey
In a consumer perception survey of 110 women who used the product between 2 to 3 times per week:
Immediate results (15 minutes after first use):
- 93% said skin looked smoother
- 90% said skin appeared brighter
- 90% said skin looked healthier
After 2 weeks:
- 97% said skin looked suppler
- 95% said skin looked brighter
- 95% said skin looked tighter
- 95% said skin looked younger
- 94% said the appearance of pores looked visibly reduced
- 92% said skin looked more refined
After 4 weeks:
- 98% said skin looked smoother
- 97% said skin dullness appeared diminished
- 97% said skin looked more refined
- 95% said skin looked healthier
- 94% said skin looked more radiant
- 93% said the appearance of pores looked visibly reduced
- 91% said skin looked younger
How to Use
- Apply a generous layer to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area, eyebrows and hairline.
Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Once completely dry, peel off from edges.
- Recommended for use twice per week.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Ergothioneine, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Fucose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, Silica, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait De Levure, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).|
This is the best mask I've ever used. My skin feels and looks amazing after every time I use this. It never disappoints.Jules9, NJ
This product was easy to use and peeled offnicely. I liked the feeling afterwards and the way my skin felt. It is deffinitely a product I would continue to use and keep in using for my facial hygiene.Flowers4u, NY
I love trying new beauty products and this mask is one of my new favorites! I can see and feel immediate results -- my skin looks brighter and healthier.MeghanCT, CT
Best mask ever!
I am a beauty product junky, and I think this is the best mask I have ever used. With the very first application, the results were more than I hoped for. Thank you, Elizabeth Arden!Jaca12, VAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Way over priced...
I like the mask. It is actually very nice. I did see a slight lit from within glow. . However it is way over priced! In my opinion I have used similar masks for a fraction of the cost of this mask. I get that it is a prestige line. However~this is just too expensive. I expect impressive results for this price. Not that impressed! I wish this was priced fairly. I would have bought it again. No way worth that ridiculous price. I honestly lost respect for this brand for charging unfairly for this product. This is at most a $35~$40 mask. And that is being generous. That being said... For $35~$40 I would have used it regularly.prettiestpink, FLWas this review helpful? 11 out of 13 found this review helpful