Elizabeth Arden Original Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
Overview & Details
A lot can happen in eight hours. That's an entire day at the office. Or a coffee date that turns into dinner that turns into dessert. Choose a product that will be there for you the entire time. This legendary cream moisturizes for up to eight hours. So you can go wherever the day takes you without worrying about your skin.
What You Get
- 1.7 oz. Original Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
Good to Know
- Not safe for use in the eye area.
- Legendary, award-winning classic formula
- Prevents against moisture loss, keeping skin moisturized for up to eight hours
- Temporarily protects chafed and chapped skin
- Helps address dry, rough elbows and calluses
- Temporarily protects minor burns
7 Ways to Wow
- 1) At Face Value : fabulous as a face cream, helps to protect dry and weather-exposed skin
- 2) Comes in Handy: apply onto hands before bed, or use for deep conditioning with 10-minute warm towel wrap
- 3) Heel to Toe Moisturization: helps to relieve weary feet; top with cotton socks for deeper moisturization
- 4) A Flash of Brilliance: helps to add instant radiance to wherever the skin normally catches light, including legs, shoulders, collarbone, cheeks and the bow of the lips
- 5) Lavish the Lips: helps to add moisture and protection; lends lips a glossy sheen
- 6) Outdoor Lovers: can be smoothed onto skin as protection from windburn when outdoors; loved by skiers and mountain-climbers
- 7) Keeping it High-Brow: run the tiniest amount through eyebrows to groom hairs
Made in USA
Active Ingredient: Petrolatum 56.8% (skin protectant)
Inactive Ingredients: Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Salicylic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Fragrance, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides.
A Must Have!
So important to have this in the house! Works on a blemish, cuticles, feet, and anywhere these is rough skin.Bulu, FL
I love this cream, especially for my lips. It heals and protects without any buildup. Very moisturizing and doesn't need constant reapplication. Highly recommend. Worth every penny.Call2beauty, MI
The best healing cream
I have used this product for more than 50 years. I use it on my lips, my feet, my cuticles, etc. It is extremely healing and effective in treating and healing dry skin.Margaret8719, VA
Great, great softening product! It also heals rough red skin, it worked miracles on my elbowschoop, CA
I had read Many reviews on this product...and when my skin decided to "Freak Out" on me....and get Horribly DRY......THIS was what I chose to buy. Ironically....I first bought some LAST Christmas....in a gift set. I STILL have some left !! Cos, you only have to use a Little...it goes a Long way. ++So this recent purchase...was a back up supply. PS....it is NOT "Overly Greasy"claddah, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful