exclusive! Ecoegg 720-Load Colors & Whites Laundry System - Fresh Linen Scent
Overview & Details
Saving money doing laundry? You're all in when you toss in the Ecoegg to your wash. It works without harsh chemicals while minimizing residue on your clothes. And there's no detergent mess to worry about. This bundle cleans up to 720 loads — enough to do approximately three years worth of laundry based on four loads a week. That's savings you can take to the bank.
What You Get
- Blue Ecoegg for colors
- White Ecoegg for whites
- 6 Ecoegg detox tablets
- 6 Fresh linen mineral pellets
- 6 Mineral pellets with whitener - fresh linen
- 2 Tourmaline pellets
- Instruction sheet
Good to Know
- Fragranced version may not be suitable for people with fragrance allergies.
- Rinse residue off Ecoegg before each use.
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
Ecoegg laundry egg
- Alternative to ordinary detergent
- Contains no harsh chemicals, yet provides effective cleaning results
- Formulated with some biodegradable ingredients
- Formulated to minimize residue on clothing
- Suitable for all washing machines
Cleans 720 loads of laundry
- Approx. 3 years worth of laundry based on four loads a week
Simple to use
- Just place the egg into the drum of your washing machine
- No detergent required
How to use
- When filling the Ecoegg, add the recommended amount of mineral pellets and one full packet of tourmaline pellets
- Approx. every 72 washes, the mineral pellets need to be refilled
- The tourmaline pellets will last for the life of the Ecoegg and do not need to be replaced or refilled
Thrilled with this product!
I was skeptical, and I have used the same detergent and softener and dryer sheets for years. Lately, I have been reading that softerner and sheets were not good for us or the environment, so I decided to try this. My clothes are CLEAN, and they smell good, and they are fluffier than ever before. My towels look new! I just order a set for my daughter.CherryS, TNWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I was skeptical as to whether this product would work on our dirty farm clothes, but all my clothes get clean and are softer than they were using regular detergents.vanessa1, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I love thisproduct.
This is my second order for this product. Unfortunately, it is cheaper to order the complete set than individual refills. Not sure how this will be for deeply soiled clothes, but we are very happy with there performance for both colored an white clothing.Matt513, AZWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful