exclusive! Ecoegg 1008-Load Laundry Kit - Fresh Linen
Overview & Details
Does saving money doing laundry sound good? It's as easy as tossing the Ecoegg into your wash. The Ecoegg works in all machines, uses no harsh chemicals, and is suitable for those with sensitive skin. Plus, there's no detergent to worry about spilling all over. This bundle cleans up to 1008 loads — enough to do five years worth of laundry for the average family! That's savings you can take to the bank.
What You Get
- Laundry egg - blue
- Laundry egg - white
- 2 Laundry egg holders
- 9 Ecoegg mineral pellets for colored laundry - Fresh Linen fragrance
- 9 Ecoegg mineral pellets with whitener - Fresh Linen fragrance
- 2 Suction cups
- 2 Packets of tourmaline pellets
Good to Know
- Fragranced version may not be suitable for people with fragrance allergies.
- Rinse residue off Ecoegg before each use.
Ecoegg laundry egg
- Alternative to ordinary detergent
- Contains no harsh chemicals, yet provides effective cleaning results
- Formulated with some biodegradable ingredients
- Formulated to minimize residue on clothing
- Suitable for all washing machines
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin
Cleans 1008 loads of laundry
- Approx. 5 years worth of laundry for the average family based on 3 to 4 loads a week
Simple to use
- Just fill the egg with pellets and toss it into the drum of your washing machine
- No detergent required
Egg cup holders
- For storing Ecoeggs when not in use
How to Use
- When filling the Ecoegg, add the recommended amount of mineral pellets and one full packet of tourmaline pellets
- Mineral pellets need to be refilled approx. every 72 washes.
- Tourmaline pellets will last for the life of the Ecoegg and do not need to be replaced or refilled
Pellets made in United Kingdom
I had to look up how long I have used the Ecoegg, and I was surprised 11+ months have gone by since I bought this. Every time I do laundry, I say this time it won't work. So far, it has worked well. I cannot complain about my laundry washing outcome. I remain skeptical, but I am a believer and an everyday laundry user. I follow directions which means I don't overload, and I use warm water. I have an energy saving washing machine as well.TUTUMANY, VAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great Alternative Laundry Cleaner
Can't be any simpler to use. I use it on all of my laundry except my husbands "yard clothes" which I prefer a very strong cleaner for with an extra rinse cycle to make sure it's washed out well after the power cleaning. I've used these two particular products for about a year or so and they clean the towels and delicate clothing just as well if not better than anything else I've used on that type of laundry.Shawnlynn, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This is a "Good Egg"
The value of this product is amazing!!I haven't purchased laundry detergent at all for over a year.I like that I have the option of one with or one without whitening in it.I really like the Orange Blossom fragrance--it's light and not irritating.I did find that the trick to refilling is to make sure I hold the bigger end in my hand as I twist the top off...it's less likely to cause a spill.JeanneLauree, UTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I was skeptical about using this product, I thought my clothes will come out the same as usual, but to my surprise my clothes,especially the whites were as bright and white as snow, usually my whites are a little dingy, but not anymoreBagemup, MDWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I have already saved a ton of money! And it does clean better than any laundry detergent out there!Calladita, TNWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful