We think you'll love these just as much
EARTHWISE 18"Reel Mower with Trailing Wheels
Overview & Details
It's time to get real with your grass, as in this reel push mower with trailing wheels for easy maneuverability. The quick-snap height adjustment gives you a neat, even cut, and the cushioned handle provides a comfortable grip. And there is no gas, oil or fumes to deal with. Get reel!
What You Get
- Lawn mower
- Grass catcher
- Sharpening kit (compound, brush and crank handle)
- Grass catcher assembly instructions
- Sharpening instructions
- Owner's manual
Good to Know
- Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Some dust and debris created by the use of this tool could contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are chemicals in fertilizers, compounds in insecticides, herbicides and pesticides, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber.
- Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
|Measurements:||Approx. 24.25"L x 44"W x 33"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 28.7 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Metal, plastic and polyester|
|Assembly:||One person approx. 30 minutes|
|Country of Origin:||China|
6" Trailing wheels
- Easy to maneuver
- Stays sharp with a quality cut
Cushioned loop-style handle
- Provides comfort and easy operation
- 10" Composite wheels
- Quick-snap height adjustment 1" to 3"
I must say, this is a great choice for me. I worried I would wake the neighbors with my gas powered mower, now I dont. I worried that my gas would run out before I was finished, or spill in the car, now I dont. I worried that the blade would hit a rock or turn into a rock launcher, now I dont. This is a nice change...a mower without the burden of a motor, and cuts great.tlongmoody, VAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Way too heavy!
I really wanted to like this mower it looks great! But... It is way too heavy. I purchased it so my husband & I, can teach our 3 boys about work, chores & helping the environment. There is no way I or they, would be able to push this mower. Lifting this box into the house was a struggle. My husband at 6ft 200lbs lifted the box and knew right away it would not serve it's purpose for us. If it was lighter it would be great! I really wanted to go out there with them & make it fun. Back it goes!KimInMiami, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I had to get my neighbor to put the mower together. I tried to use the mower on m lawn which had been cut the day before thinking it would be easy, it wasn't. Very difficult to push and has to be done in short pushes not continuous motion. My neighbor is 6' 200lbs and he had to really push hard to use. I am sending mower back, it would take hours to cut my lawn, blisters on my hands and way too much hard work. I'm disappointed and unhappy.Moreenie, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful