Earth Brite 7 oz. Natural All-Purpose Cleaner 2-pack with 2 Sponges
Overview & Details
When the finest abrasives are used any cleaning job is possible. Earth Brite uses a natural, clay-based formula to clean, polish and shine your whole home. Clean countertops, polish fixtures and cut through stovetop grime in your kitchen. Make your bathroom glass and tiles sparkle. Even cooked on grill grit is no match for Earth Brite. Welcome to a brighter day.
What You Get
- (2) 7 oz. jars of Earth Brite All-Purpose Cleaner
- 2 Applicator sponges
Good to Know
- Earth Brite works as an abrasive cleaner.
- Cleaner may dry, as with all clay-based products. Apply a little water with the sponge applicator to soften.
- Failure to thoroughly wet product before use may result in scratched surfaces. Be careful not to scratch glass, polished or stainless steel surfaces.
- Always use the application sponges included.
|Measurements:||Sponges - Approx. 3/4"H x 3-1/2" Diameter each|
|Material Composition:||Sponges - Plastic|
|Care:||Sponges - Rinse and air dry|
|Country of Origin:||France|
How to Use
|Earth Brite:||Wet thoroughly before using and then work the moistened product into the applicator sponge before applying to any surface to be cleaned. Apply light pressure and increase pressure only as needed to clean surface. Some stains may need extra pressure and repeated cleaning. Rinse thoroughly to avoid possible clay residue after cleaning or wipe with a wet cloth to remove powdery residue.|
- Natural, clay-based abrasive cleaner
- Contains no bleach, solvents, ammonia, acid, phosphates, dyes or harsh fumes
- Leaves no residue when thoroughly rinsed, for spotlessly clean results
Multipurpose 3-in-1 product
- Cleans, polishes and protects
Works on a variety of surfaces
- Cleans indoor surfaces such as silverware, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, acrylic, bathrooms, glass stovetops, tiles and tiling joints
- Great for outdoor surfaces such as PVC garden furniture, BBQ grills, wheel rims, boats and RVs
- Handles the smallest to the toughest jobs
- Manufactured with an emphasis on natural ingredients
- Easily and evenly moisten, lather and wipe Earth Brite onto and off of surfaces
Great stuff for many pur[pse cleaning
This is a reorder. I use it to clean my stove grates, counter tops, sink, etc., etc. I won't be without this.nansuntop, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I have used the Earth Brite cleaner for my black flat top cooking surface on my stove for several years now. It cleans thoroughly and never leaves any scratches or marks. It leaves the stove surface looking like new! would not be without it!ASTRODIANA, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I had just purchased a new home with a solid glass shower door; there was film at the bottom that no matter what I used it wouldnt come off. This got it off; granted I did have to put a little effort into so it doesnt just make stuff disappear as easily as they want you to think but I had put effort into other products with no results. I would buy this again.dogmom288, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Earth Brite, SUPER PRODUCT
This stuff is SUPER, I have stainless steel sink basins, and they shine like NEW when I use this in them...EXCELLENT PRODUCT. A ++++++++Bossman9628, OHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I can't be without this cleaner, great for stove tops, & sinks. Does a great job!Frannie1285, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful