Earth Brite 7 oz. Natural All-Purpose Cleaner 2-pack with 2 Sponges
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
When the finest abrasives are used any cleaning job is possible. Earth Brite uses a natural, clay-based formula to clean, polish and shine your whole home. Clean countertops, polish fixtures and cut through stovetop grime in your kitchen. Make your bathroom glass and tiles sparkle. Even cooked on grill grit is no match for Earth Brite. Welcome to a brighter day.
What You Get
- (2) 7 oz. jars of Earth Brite All-Purpose Cleaner
- 2 Applicator sponges
Good to Know
- Earth Brite works as an abrasive cleaner.
- Cleaner may dry, as with all clay-based products. Apply a little water with the sponge applicator to soften.
- Failure to thoroughly wet product before use may result in scratched surfaces. Be careful not to scratch glass, polished or stainless steel surfaces.
- Always use the application sponges included.
|Measurements:||Sponges - Approx. 3/4"H x 3-1/2" Diameter each|
|Material Composition:||Sponges - Plastic|
|Care:||Sponges - Rinse and air dry|
|Country of Origin:||France|
How to Use
|Earth Brite:||Wet thoroughly before using and then work the moistened product into the applicator sponge before applying to any surface to be cleaned. Apply light pressure and increase pressure only as needed to clean surface. Some stains may need extra pressure and repeated cleaning. Rinse thoroughly to avoid possible clay residue after cleaning or wipe with a wet cloth to remove powdery residue.|
- Natural, clay-based abrasive cleaner
- Contains no bleach, solvents, ammonia, acid, phosphates, dyes or harsh fumes
- Leaves no residue when thoroughly rinsed, for spotlessly clean results
Multipurpose 3-in-1 product
- Cleans, polishes and protects
Works on a variety of surfaces
- Cleans indoor surfaces such as silverware, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, acrylic, bathrooms, glass stovetops, tiles and tiling joints
- Great for outdoor surfaces such as PVC garden furniture, BBQ grills, wheel rims, boats and RVs
- Handles the smallest to the toughest jobs
- Manufactured with an emphasis on natural ingredients
- Easily and evenly moisten, lather and wipe Earth Brite onto and off of surfaces
I love this product, have used it for 2 years. Truly does the job, such as removing stainless steel markings on porcelain sinks, with so little effort.Thanks for carrying it.RitaAnita, NM
I could not wait to get it cleans everything shower doors no soap scum gone granet countet tops so clean tables clean stainless steel sink clean this is a must havecherylk56, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Love it so far!!!
Just cleaned my stainless steel sink and it is so shinny. Next will try my bathroom sinks.sewgram, PA
Not so great
I purchased this with hopes it would clean my oven. My oven dirt did not budge. I followed directions and repeated. Not even a trace of grease came off on the wet towel I used to wipe off the "clay".Maybe if it was hardly dirty it would work but so would anything else.Peeb1, FL