Earth Brite 400 14 oz. Bathroom Cleaner Kit with Baking Soda 2-pack
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Company's coming and time is short. This mildly abrasive Earth Brite cleanser faces grime and stains head on using all-natural clay and a powerful boost of baking soda. It's just the thing to clean, polish and protect — ideal for bathtubs, sinks, showers, wall tiles and grout, shower doors and tracks, tiles floors, faucets, shower heads, toilets and more. The party's on, and you're ready to shine thanks to Earth Brite.
What You Get
- (2) 14 oz. jars Earth Brite Bathroom Cleaner with Baking Soda Booster
- 2 Applicator sponges (one in each jar)
- Scouring sponge
Good to Know
- Earth Brite works as an abrasive cleaner.
- Cleaner may dry, as with all clay-based products. Apply a little water with the sponge applicator to soften.
- Failure to thoroughly wet product before use may result in scratched surfaces. Be careful not to scratch glass, polished or stainless steel surfaces.
|Measurements:||Scouring Sponge - Approx. 3-3/4"L x 2-1/2"W x 1-1/4"H|
|Country of Origin:||France|
How to Use
|Earth Brite:||Wet thoroughly before using and then work the moistened product into the applicator sponge before applying to any surface to be cleaned Always use the application sponges included Apply light pressure and increase pressure only as needed to clean surface Some stains may need extra pressure and repeated cleaning Rinse thoroughly to avoid possible clay residue after cleaning or wipe with a wet cloth to remove powdery residue|
- Natural, clay-based abrasive cleaner
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- No harsh fumes
Multipurpose 3-in-1 product cleans, polishes and protects
- Removes stains from bathtubs, sinks, showers, wall tiles and grout, shower doors and tracks, tiles floors, faucets, shower heads, toilets and more
- Perfect for the smallest to the toughest jobs
- Naturally neutralizes pH when it comes in contact with an alkaline substance, like our clay
- Made using the cleaning properties of white clay
- Leaves no residue when used as directed
- Leaves surfaces spotless and clean
Love this natural cleaner..works great on stainless steel sinks,soap residue in showers walls and glass doors. My community replaced our wooden fences with bone plastic/vinyl several years ago.Could not find a cleaner that would remove stains or black marks until I used Earth Brite my 10 year old fence looks new.Gave a tub to my neighbors.Just used it today on my favorite white designer summer handbag (vinyl not leather)was about ti throw away after two summers! Looks like new!SandyGOL, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I used this on my bathroom sink which was looking old and dingy and when I used this, the difference is quite apparent. The counter looked whiter and the marble vein in the pattern looked newer. And since I had a stain on the kitchen counter top, even used it to test it further. Though it says bathroom cleaner, it worked on totally removing the stain from the kitchen counter that even cleanser, bleach or any other product did not dissolve. I think I will make all of their product line part of my home cleaning products.Jikster, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Wings over Kansas
This is an amazing product!Cleans a multitude of items! Doesn't irritate my skin when I clean sinks,bathtubs stove tops!To name a few!! It's my Go-to cleaner and has a nice scent!I don't ever want to be without this product and am pleased it comes in a 2-Pack!! Thanks HSN!!WINGSOVERKS, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I used product so far on stainless steel sink, and oven and it worked great.pvargas52, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Shower Door Wizard
Cleaned all that built up scum off my shower glass. Made it look like new. Leaves a little finish that makes the water bead up. Future clean ups are much easier.pktrn, FLWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful