exclusive! Earth Brite 4-piece All-Purpose Cleaning Kit
Earth Brite 4-piece All-Purpose Cleaning Kit
Earth Brite uses a natural, clay-based formula to clean, polish and shine your whole home. Clean countertops, polish fixtures and cut through stovetop grime in your kitchen. Make your bathroom glass and tiles sparkle. Even cooked-on grill grit is no match for Earth Brite. Welcome to a brighter day.
What You Get
- (1) 17.5 oz. tub of Earth Brite All-Purpose Cleaner
- (1) Applicator sponge
- (2) Microfiber towels
Good to Know
- Earth Brite works as an abrasive cleaner.
- Cleaner may dry, as with all clay-based products. Apply a little water with the sponge applicator to soften.
- Failure to thoroughly wet product before use may result in scratched surfaces. Be careful not to scratch glass, polished or stainless steel surfaces.
- Always use the application sponges included.
- Cleans, polishes and protects
Natural, clay-based abrasive cleaner
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and gentle on skin
- Artisanally made; each tub is hand-filled and air-dried overnight
Works on a variety of surfaces
- Cleans indoor surfaces such as silverware, stainless steel, aluminum, acrylic, bathrooms, glass stovetops, tiles and tiling joints
- Great for outdoor surfaces such as PVC garden furniture, BBQ grills, wheel rims, boats and RVs
- Handles the smallest to the toughest jobs
- Manufactured with an emphasis on natural ingredients
- No harsh fumes
How to Use
- Wet thoroughly before using and then work the moistened product into the applicator sponge before applying to any surface to be cleaned.
- Apply light pressure and increase pressure only as needed to clean surface.
- Some stains may need extra pressure and repeated cleaning.
- Rinse thoroughly to avoid possible clay residue after cleaning or wipe with a wet cloth to remove powdery residue.
|Scent Choices:||Original, Citrus or Lavender|
|Measurements:||Sponges - Approx. .88"H x 3.5" Diameter each Towels - Approx. 12"L x 12"W each|
|Material Composition:||Sponges - Plastic Towels - 80% polyester, 20% nylon|
|Care:||Sponges - Rinse and air dry Towels - Machine wash, tumble dry|
|Country of Origin:||Cleaner and sponges made in France; towels made in China|