new! Earth Brite 10.5 oz. Natural All-Purpose Cleaner 2-pack with 2 Sponges
Earth Brite 10.5 oz. Natural All-Purpose Cleaner 2-pack with 2 Sponges
When the finest abrasives are used any cleaning job is possible. Earth Brite uses a natural, clay-based formula to clean, polish and shine your whole home. Clean countertops, polish fixtures and cut through stovetop grime in your kitchen. Make your bathroom glass and tiles sparkle. Even cooked on grill grit is no match for Earth Brite. Welcome to a brighter day.
What You Get
- (2) 10.5 oz. jars of Earth Brite All-Purpose Cleaner - original or lavender scent
- 2 Applicator sponges
Good to Know
- Earth Brite works as an abrasive cleaner.
- Cleaner may dry, as with all clay-based products. Apply a little water with the sponge applicator to soften.
- Failure to thoroughly wet product before use may result in scratched surfaces. Be careful not to scratch glass, polished or stainless steel surfaces.
- Always use the application sponges included.
- Natural, clay-based abrasive cleaner
- Contains no bleach, solvents, ammonia, acid, phosphates, dyes or harsh fumes
- Leaves no residue when thoroughly rinsed, for spotlessly clean results
Multipurpose 3-in-1 product
- Cleans, polishes and protects
Works on a variety of surfaces
- Cleans indoor surfaces such as silverware, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, acrylic, bathrooms, glass stovetops, tiles and tiling joints
- Great for outdoor surfaces such as PVC garden furniture, BBQ grills, wheel rims, boats and RVs
- Handles the smallest to the toughest jobs
- Manufactured with an emphasis on natural ingredients
- Easily and evenly moisten, lather and wipe Earth Brite onto and off of surfaces
|Scents||Original or lavender scent|
|Measurements:||Sponges - Approx. 3-5" Diameter x .88"H each|
|Material Composition:||Sponges - Plastic|
|Care:||Sponges - Rinse and air dry|
|Country of Origin:||France|
How to Use
|Earth Brite:||Wet thoroughly before using and then work the moistened product into the applicator sponge before applying to any surface to be cleaned. Apply light pressure and increase pressure only as needed to clean surface. Some stains may need extra pressure and repeated cleaning. Rinse thoroughly to avoid possible clay residue after cleaning or wipe with a wet cloth to remove powdery residue.|