We think you'll love these just as much
Dyson Pure Cool™ TP04 Purifying Tower Fan with Wi-Fi
Dyson Pure Cool TP04 Purifying Tower Fan with Wi-Fi
What feels better than a cool breeze when you're hot? How about fresh-smelling, clean air? With Dyson, you can enjoy air purification as well as smooth, long-range cooling. With a HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, the fan oscillates to circulate purified air across your room any time of year. Ahhh-mazing.
What You Get
- Dyson Pure Cool Tower air purifier
- Remote control with CR2032 battery (installed)
- Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty
Good to Know
- Some air pollutants can be greater inside than outside.
- According to the EPA, the following are examples of particles that are 0.3 microns or larger: Bacteria, cooking oil, most smoke, insecticide dust, most face powder, most paint pigments, mold, pet dander, spores, dust mites and pollen.
- Indoor air pollutants are of concern because many people spend as much as 90% of their time indoors.
- According to a survey Dyson conducted of more than 200 professionals at the November 2016 Asthma and Allergy Foundation Conference, 90% said they would recommended air purifiers.
- In the same survey, of those who recommended air purifiers, having a HEPA filter was chosen most frequently as the most important feature in an air purifier.
- 0.1 micron size particles are approximately 700 times smaller in diameter than the average human hair.
- According to the American Lung Association, the average person takes 15-20 breaths a minute, more than 20,000 breaths a day.
Bladeless air purifier
- Year-round air purification and circulation
- Smooth, long-range cooling in summer
Dyson Pure Cool purifier
- Comes with a 360 degree Glass HEPA filter that captures up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Removes particles as small as 0.1 microns
- Provides HEPA filtration on all settings
- Provides detailed feedback on the air quality inside your house, as well as your city or town
- Purifier can be controlled through the Dyson Link app (You must have a live Internet connection for the app to work.)
- Automatically monitors, reacts and purifies
Layer of activated carbon granules
- Helps capture some odors
- Projects and circulates purified air across the room
Perfect for night-time purification
- Built-in sleep timer
Easy-to-maintain, non-washable filter
- No need for regular monthly filter maintenance
- Unit display will indicate when filter needs to be changed
- Gives you 7 precise airflow settings
- Magnetized to store on the machine
|Measurements:||Approx. 41.5"H x 8.7" Diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 10.98 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, rubber and metal|
|Care:||Replace filter every 6 months (based on 24 hours per day usage) or every 12 months (based on 12 hours per day usage)|
|Country of Origin:||Malaysia|