DWTS Perfection Self-Tanning Mousse
Overview & Details
What It Is
Super lightweight, velvety self-tanning mousse that is best suited for light to medium skin tones
What You Get
- 8 fl. oz. Perfection Self-Tanning Mousse
What It Does
- Provides natural-looking, professional-quality results for 5 to 7 days
- Features Vio-7, a unique blend of anti-orange bronzer pigments designed to counter unwanted orange undertones
- Official self-tanner of Dancing with the Stars and trusted for the scrutiny of HDTV
- Includes instant bronzer that acts as a guide for more flawless application and provides immediate color payoff
- Glides easily over skin and blends flawlessly
How to Use
- Best results are achieved by applying product smoothly and quickly to lightly exfoliated, freshly cleansed skin.
- For face and body application, apply using your hands, slightly damp washcloth, sponge or blending mitt.
- When body application is complete, lightly swipe and blend mousse across the backs of hands, wrists and tops of feet.
- Avoid contact with lips and eyes. Avoid over-application to elbows, hands, knees, ankles and feet.
- Carefully wash in between fingers and palms of hands after applying mousse. Avoid splashing water onto freshly tanned skin.
- Do not bathe, shower or sweat for at least 8 hours after application. Avoid chlorinated pools for 18 hours.
- To minimize over-absorption of tanning solution into palm and cuticles, apply moisturizer to cuticles, undersides of fingers
and palms before product application.
- Fair-skinned individuals may require 2 applications, 24 hours apart.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caramel, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Panthenol (Vit B5), Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, parfum/Fragrance, Red 33/CI 17200, Red 40/CI 16035, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Yellow 6/CI 15985, Green 5/CI 61570, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.|
Simply the best
Tried them all and this is the best color, long lasting, easy to apply. The smell is minimal and it dries quickly with no rub off onto clothes.Natblu, NYWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
The foam must be used at least 3 x 's to see any difference at all. I was afraid it would be too dark however, just the opposite.Neetzer, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful