Drybar The Lemon Bar Paddle Brush
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
What It Is
A paddle brush for wet or dry hair that is great for smoothing, and creating the look of a sleek blowout.
What You Get
- The Lemon Bar Paddle Brush
What It Does
- This paddle brush is great for all hair types and lengths, including extensions
- It has flexible nylon bristles that work through tangles
- The broad, flat base covers a wider surface area of hair while the cushioned body allows for styling with sleek results
- The soft-touch finish is also comfortable
How to Use
- To detangle on wet or dry hair: Start by brushing out the ends and work your way up to the crown. For extensions, hold the hair below the top of the extension and brush away tangles. This helps to avoid unnecessary tugging.
- To create a sleek blowout: Rough dry hair. Work in clean sections and place the paddle brush underneath the sections at the roots and pull through towards ends while directing the airflow of the dryer downward. Dry thoroughly from roots to ends.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn