Dr. J. Graf M.D. Ferulic Acid + Retinol Serum
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Dr. Jeanette Graf M.D. Ferulic Acid + Retinol Serum
What It Is
An anhydrous, cushiony formula with a silky smooth feel providing the effectiveness of Ferulic Acid and Retinol, along with other key ingredients, in one serum. Good for most skin types.
What You Get
- (2) 1.5 oz. Ferulic Acid + Retinol serum
What It Does
- Developed by a Dr. Jeannette Graf, a Board Certified Dermatologist for over 25 years
- Ferulic acid is one of the most effective natural antioxidants. It is found in the seeds of fruits like apples and oranges, as well as in some vegetables, nuts, and grains. Ferulic Acid is one of the most effective anti-oxidants to help fight against free-radical aggressors.
- Dr. Graf's Retinol in a time release form, targets its effectiveness to help the skin achieve a radiant, youthful appearance
- Helps address the appearance of uneven skin tone while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and keeps the skin looking firmer, smoother & brighter
- With continued use, helps to prevent and address many of the visible signs of aging skin
How to Use
- Apply twice daily on cleansed skin.
- Avoid eye area.
- If desired, follow with moisturizing cream or makeup.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water), Squalane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance),Tetrasodium EDTA, Caramel, Triethanolamine|
Dr. Jeannette Graf, M.D.
Remind me about Dr. Jeannette Graf, M.D. upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Michelle Yarn
with Host Lesley Machado