Dr. Ho's Neck Comforter
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
The stresses of the day can really catch up with you. Find a little relief with this convenient neck comforter. Pump it up to customize your personal level of comfort and support and let your head-turning worries melt away.
What You Get
- Neck comforter with hand pump
- Spinal Secrets DVD
- Instructional manual
Good to Know
- Consult your medical practitioner prior to using the neck comforter.
- Not intended for persons with cervical spine damage, acute cervical injuries, spinal fractures, severe osteoporosis, serious cardiovascular or respiratory diseases.
- Children should not use this device.
- If you experience additional pain or discomfort during or after using the product, please consult your physician prior to resuming use.
|Measurements:||Approx. 6-7/8"L x 3-2/5"W x 10-1/2"H|
|Material Composition:||TPU and flocked cloth|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Front self-gripping closure adjusts to fit any neck size
- Double-layered bladder with double-sealed edges for long-lasting durability
- Extra soft, high-efficiency hand pump is easy to use
- Customize the level of stretch and support you need by inflating or deflating
- Extra soft, smooth velvet material is comfortable against the skin
- Travel friendly; no batteries required
Spinal Secrets DVD
- Dr. Ho demonstrates techniques to help support and soothe your tired and stressed neck and shoulders during daily activities
Dr. Ho's Neck Comforter
I will never live without this product
Dr Ho's products do not fail... I have had this neck comforter for years, using it a lot. My upper outer left arms pains me often. This products stretches my spine near my neck & fixes it !! His 2-in-1 back relief belt also is the best. I put it on everytime l drive for a long or semi-long time.I have to adjust the rear view mirror ~ it stretches my spine . I try to sit that straight with out the belt on for shorter car rides..Sandrennie, FL
Won't be wihout it.
This is the second one of these I have purchased, though the first was not from HSN. When it finally bit the dust after years of use I felt what I'd been missing. My neck always seemed to be in a kink. I was SOOO glad HSN has it. I hope they never stop carrying it.redstone7, CO