Dr. Ho Pain Therapy System Pro with Foot Relief Pads and 20 Adhesive Pads
Overview & Details
Sick of sore muscles? Get temporary relief with Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy System Pro. It's great for temporary relief of sore muscles from work, exercise or household activities. It's super-comfortable to use and feels like a soothing massage. The included foot therapy accessory pads offer relief for aching feet too. Seven stimulation modes make it easy to find the perfect setting for your needs and two sets of wires let you share the soothing sensation with someone you love. Sounds like a real win-win to us!
What You Get
- Pain Therapy System Pro unit
- 16 small massage pads
- 4 extra-large massage pads
- 2 lead wires
- Charging adapter
- Carrying case
- Pad placement chart
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on Pain Therapy System Pro
- 2 Foot therapy electrode accessory pads
- Wire for connection to Pain Therapy System PRO
- Water spray bottle
- Instruction insert
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty on Foot Relief pads
Good to Know
- Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy System Pro is not designed to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition or disease.
- If you suffer with any pain or health condition, you should consult with your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- TENS is not a substitute for pain medications and other pain management therapies.
- Do not use Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy System Pro or any other electronic stimulators if you wear a heart pace maker or if you are pregnant due to safety issues. Any questions or concerns, please ask your doctor before use.
- Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic device. Such use could cause electrical shock, burns, electrical interference or death.
- Do not use this device together with a life-supporting medical electronic device such as an artificial heart or lung.
- Do not use this device together with a body-worn medical electronic device such as an EGG.
- Do not use stimulation over the main arteries around your neck.
- Do not use stimulation over your mouth or the front and sides of your neck. Severe spasm of muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong enough to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Do not apply stimulation directly to the heart area, across the chest or on the chest.
- Do not use stimulation on your head or across your head.
- Do not use stimulation over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions; for example: phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins.
- Do not use stimulation over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
- Do not use stimulation when charging the device.
- Do not use the device while driving, operating machinery or during any activity in which involuntary muscle contractions may put the user at undue risk of injury. Do not use the device in a bathroom or a moist environment.
- Do not use while bathing.
|Measurements:||Approx. 8-1/4"L x 3"W x 10-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 14.4 oz.|
|Power Source:||Wall outlet|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Great for the lower back, arms, legs, shoulder, waist, full back or back of the neck
- Similar to devices used by doctors, chiropractors and physiotherapists in professional clinics
Proprietary auto-modulated waves
- Stimulation changes every few seconds, helping provide better results
7 massage/stimulation modes
- Choose the mode you want for maximum comfort and fast, temporary relief
2 separate ports
- Each port powers 2 pads, so 4 pads can be powered at the same time
- Treat 2 different body areas at the same time, each with its own intensity level
- Makes it possible for two people to use unit simultaneously
Self-adhesive gel pads
- Activated by water
- Do not require the use of any messy gels or creams
- Can be reused up to approximately 100 times before needing to be replaced
Comfortable to use
- Effective TENS treatment that feels like a soothing massage
Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Large size with light
- Large font size
- Sleek, modern and compact
Rechargeable built-in battery
- Portable while wearing
- Great for travel
- Dr. Ho shows you how to properly use the unit with step-by-step instructions
Pad placement chart
- Shows where to place the pads to target different body areas
Foot Relief pads
- Help provide temporary relief of sore or aching muscles due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities
- Reusable - No need for replacement
- Portable - Can travel with you alongside your Pain Therapy System PRO
- Do not use as shoe innersoles or with body pads.
- For best results, use on bare feet and place on hard surfaces, not on carpet.
- Product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent and medical disease or condition.
It worked but
It worked great but only after a few times the tiny wires pulled out of the lead , having to change the pads it was not sturdy enough to handle it for someone who used it everyday , several times a day. and i am not from Florida it wont let me change the statealizabetal, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
This is the best product I have ever had. I ordered the very first one he many years ago, but then I couldn't get the gel pads anymore. When I turned in one day last year and saw this product again I ordered it immediately. I had to order a second one because my daughter was in need of one too. Love that the pads for the feet were included.Shortstop1, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
At home therapy
Wow! This helped with knee pain when nothing else would! The foot pads are great for plantar fasciitis pain after a long day on my feet! And the should massage is heaven!Lauri62fl, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I love it. But I did not get the foot pads with it.boggie7, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Works very well for pain or relax muscles.
Easy to use the pads and place them on body parts. The control is easy to understand, and the 6-7 different modes is better than ANY Pain Therapy (TENS Unit) I've bought thru my Medical Plan. Works great for muscles that are tight, and chronic pain. My friend said it works well on her neuopathy, if that helps.Well worth the money; can use everyday, or as needed. Saves getting P.T. appt.s thru an M.D. Try it!KB4Ak, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful