DPL® Flex Deep Penetrating Light Therapy XL Pain Relief Pad
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Do you experience minor aches, pains or stiffness? This Flex pad could be the help you've been waiting for. Made with flexible material embedded with LED lights, it delivers light energy into body tissues and joints to help relax muscles and provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains such as those associated with arthritis. With a larger surface area than the original design, it offers even more benefits for your enjoyment.
What You Get
- Flexible pad with USB/AC adapter
- 2 adjustable straps
- User's guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
How It Works
- Infrared and deep red LED lights deliver both visible and invisible (IR) light energy into body tissue and joints providing a temporary increase in circulation to the treatment area.
Good to Know
- "DPL" stands for "Deep Penetrating Light".
- Read all instructions and safety precautions before using the DPL Flex.
- Do not allow children to use or leave small children unattended close to unit.
- Not to be used by disabled, sleeping or unconscious persons.
- Do not use on infants.
- Consult your doctor prior to using, especially if you are pregnant, are taking drugs known to cause sensitivity of skin to light, have any suspicious or cancerous lesions, and/or recently had a steroid injection or use topical steroids.
- Individuals using aspirin, ibuprofen and other similar drugs for pain management or individuals with skin conditions may experience a mild "flare up" of their symptoms and should stop using DPL Flex and consult their doctors.
- Do not use the unit on an open wound, as heat may increase circulation and cause bleeding.
- Do not use over thyroid gland (the neck area) if the user has been diagnosed with or suspects thyroid problems. No clinical data is available to support use for patients with thyroid gland problems.
- This product contains neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, do not use this product without first consulting a physician.
- Do not use with liniments, salves or ointments that contain heat-producing ingredients as a skin burn could result.
|Measurements:||Approx. 10"L x 6-1/2"W x 1/2"H Cord approx. 6'L|
|Weight:||Approx. .9 lb.|
|Material Composition:||Neoprene, fabric, hook and loop straps and silicone-base flexible circuit boards|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Designed to deliver safe and powerful light energy into the body's soft tissue and joints
- Intended for the relaxation of muscles and relief of muscle spasms; temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness; temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, and to temporarily increase local blood circulation
- FDA-cleared Class II Medical Device
- Safe and effective
- Easy to use
- Provides a 96% larger treatment area and has 46% more LED lights than the original DPL Flex Pad
- Longer cord is approx. 6'L
Fabric embedded with 5mm medical grade infrared and deep red lights
- Flexible and comfortable
- Provides enhanced portability
- Can be used from any USB power source, including your car adapter, a USB battery, 110V adapter, computer and more
- Enjoy your flex pad just about anywhere
DPL® Flex Deep Penetrating Light Therapy XL Pain Relief Pad
I purchased the light pad because of chronic lower back and neck pain.Years of constant pain drive people to try anything to relieve themselves of the pain.This is no exception.The best part is,this light thearpy works.It is not like a pill, which I have taken every day for years. The light was warm and soothing, I could feel the difference immediately. I did have a bit of headache after using it on both sides of my neck, but I think it was because the area has been so clamped down and stresses, that the added blood flow took a bit for my muscles to absorb. The pain lessened after the first use and has continued to be better than the day before. Even if I need to use this every day to reduce the pain, I will. It is better than all the pills I had to take. Not sure why the other reviews are not positive, but as for me. I love this little pad and hope this thing last for years.dlsp, OH
Really does relieve pain!
I had something like this used on me after my car accident at PT. I was not sure it would give the same results, but I do believe in trying anything before having to take pain too much pain meds. This really works. It has helped my family with issues of back pain and neck. Very easy to store under the couch in the box. Keeps it clean, just pull it out and use when needed. Very glad this was approved for home use. Saves money not having to go to PT to use one.de43, SC
Chronic pain helper
Thought that I give this a try but would probably return the item. This light therapy helps my chronic pain more than I could imagine and won't be going back! This is like a heating pad on steroids, it gets warm but not hot and helps reduce inflammation by improving healing blood flow in the areas. This item combined with a TENS unit has substantially improved my pain management results.TXCrystal, TX
This relives arthritis, muscle, & pain from neuropathy. Using it seems to have a cumulative beneficial effect. My spouse & I are both using it. We will probably purchase another one. It makes a difference in having a functional day with less suffering. Highly recommend purchasing this unit.Multicrafter, WV
Light therapy really works! I had gotten a product smiliar to this one quite some time ago and was very happy with it. When I saw this one featured I told my husband to order it because this one was much bigger and would be easier to use. Well my husband starting using it. He was very sceptical at first but after using it the first time he is now a believer. He uses it everyday. I use it in the evening. Now no pain at night from my arthritis. I love this therapy! No more pills!Karen480, AZ
Got this for my husband...But I am loving!
I love this. I got it for my husband and he didn't notice any relief. Then I used it on my lower back and felt almost instant relief after 2 days. I also used this on my scar tissue from an old operation and was very pleased that it also gave me more relief from that area too.kellly, WA