DPL® Flex Deep-Penetrating Light Therapy Pain-Relief Pad w/Storage Bag
Overview & Details
Do you experience minor aches, pains or stiffness? This Flex pad could be the help you've been waiting for. Made with flexible material embedded with LED lights, it delivers light energy into body tissues and joints to help relax muscles and provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains such as those associated with arthritis. And with USB portability, you can plug it in and experience its comforting aid from just about anywhere. It's all the self-care you deserve.
What You Get
- Flexible pad with USB/AC adapter
- (2) Hook-and-loop adjustable straps
- User's guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Nylon storage bag
How It Works
- Infrared and deep red LED lights deliver both visible and invisible (IR) light energy into body tissue and joints providing a temporary increase in circulation to the treatment area.
Good to Know
- "DPL" stands for "Deep Penetrating Light".
- It is recommended to use your Flex relief pad for a minimum of 14 minutes daily.
- Do not exceed 40 minutes of use in one therapy session.
- Many people will feel reduced pain after their first treatment. However, it may take many days of treatments to feel pain reduction.
- Many pain problems take more treatments and time depending on the condition and the size of the treatment area. It is important to set reasonable expectation on your level of pain relief compared to where it started.
- Read all instructions and safety precautions before using the DPL Flex.
- Consult your doctor prior to using, especially if you are pregnant, taking drugs known to cause sensitivity of skin to light, have any suspicious or cancerous lesions, and/or recently had a steroid injection or use topical steroids.
- Individuals using aspirin, ibuprofen and other similar drugs for pain management or individuals with skin conditions may experience a mild "flare up" of their symptoms and should stop using the device and consult their doctor.
- Use indoors only.
- Do not allow children to use.
- Not to be used by disabled, sleeping or unconscious persons.
- This product contains neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, do not use this product without first consulting a physician.
|Measurements:||Approx. 9-1/2"L x 5-1/2"W x 1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 14.4 oz.|
|Material Composition:||Neoprene, fabric, hook and loop straps and silicone-base flexible circuit boards|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Designed to deliver safe and powerful light energy into the body's soft tissue and joints
- Intended for the relaxation of muscles and relief of muscle spasms; temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness; temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, and to temporarily increase local blood circulation
- FDA-cleared Class II Medical Device
- Safe and effective
- Easy to use
- Uses LED technology developed by a space program
Fabric embedded with 5mm medical grade infrared and deep red lights
- Flexible and comfortable
- Provides enhanced portability
- Can be used from any USB power source, including your car adapter, a USB battery, 110V adapter, computer and more
- Enjoy your flex pad just about anywhere
I use this in the evening on my lower back for about 30min. and I wake up in the morning not as stiff and sore. I think this works in healing and soothing sore muscles.tess13, NVWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Fantastic product. Works great. Think I've used it everyday since receiving it. Well worth the money.Precious23, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
So nice..i tried it , be4 gifting it to my 89 year old uncle..who has painful legs, ..he says it does not help..nothing helps..sadly, due to Diabetic pain..well..i will get it back from him..cause it helps me with all kinds of pain!GittaGS, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
It has changed the life of my pain!
I have arthritis in my lower back and I use it every morning for about 30 minutes. My jabbing pain is gone. When this one wears out, Im going to order another if its still available. My day does not start without it.Lea2, TNWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
So glad I purchased
By chance the DPL was on when I checked HSN. I purchased and when it arrived I had lower back pain from moving some wood and golfing. Used that evening for 15 minutes and again the next morning for 20 minutes. Pain has not returned. Better than a heating pad.poriverman, VAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful