DPL® Flex Deep Penetrating Light Therapy Pain Relief Pad
Overview & Details
Do you experience minor aches, pains or stiffness? This Flex pad could be the help you've been waiting for. Made with flexible material embedded with LED lights, it delivers light energy into body tissues and joints to help relax muscles and provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains such as those associated with arthritis. And with USB portability, you can plug it in and experience its comforting aid from just about anywhere. It's all the self-care you deserve.
What You Get
- Flexible pad with USB/AC adapter
- 2 adjustable straps
- User's guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
How It Works
- Infrared and deep red LED lights deliver both visible and invisible (IR) light energy into body tissue and joints providing a temporary increase in circulation to the treatment area.
Good to Know
- "DPL" stands for "Deep Penetrating Light".
- It is recommended to use your Flex relief pad for a minimum of 14 minutes daily.
- Do not exceed 40 minutes of use in one therapy session.
- Many people will feel reduced pain after their first treatment. However, it may take many days of treatments to feel pain reduction.
- Many pain problems take more treatments and time depending on the condition and the size of the treatment area. It is important to set reasonable expectation on your level of pain relief compared to where it started.
- Read all instructions and safety precautions before using the DPL Flex.
- Consult your doctor prior to using, especially if you are pregnant, taking drugs known to cause sensitivity of skin to light, have any suspicious or cancerous lesions, and/or recently had a steroid injection or use topical steroids.
- Individuals using aspirin, ibuprofen and other similar drugs for pain management or individuals with skin conditions may experience a mild "flare up" of their symptoms and should stop using the device and consult their doctor.
- Use indoors only.
- Do not allow children to use.
- Not to be used by disabled, sleeping or unconscious persons.
- This product contains neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, do not use this product without first consulting a physician.
|Measurements:||Approx. 10"L x 6-1/2"W x 1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. .9 lb.|
|Material Composition:||Neoprene, fabric, hook and loop straps and silicone-base flexible circuit boards|
- Designed to deliver safe and powerful light energy into the body's soft tissue and joints
- Intended for the relaxation of muscles and relief of muscle spasms; temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness; temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, and to temporarily increase local blood circulation
- FDA-cleared Class II Medical Device
- Safe and effective
- Easy to use
- Uses LED technology developed by a space program
Fabric embedded with 5mm medical grade infrared and deep red lights
- Flexible and comfortable
- Provides enhanced portability
- Can be used from any USB power source, including your car adapter, a USB battery, 110V adapter, computer and more
- Enjoy your flex pad just about anywhere
DPL® Flex Deep Penetrating Light Therapy Pain Relief Pad
BEST BUY EVER
2nd to reviews I was not going to buy it, but I was in a such of paid that I decided to try it...BEST THING I HAVE BUY...I am almost painless and able to do many things that I wasn't.Lucre4, CT
Just what I was looking for!
The gentle warmth from the lights is so subtle and the perfect amount. The penetrating light is soothing and healing. Worked great on my moms arthritic knee and my seperated ribs. Love the Velcro straps that come with the pad as they are separate and also useful for holding ice packs on your body as well as the pad. The pad is the prefect size.As others have siad the cord is short but I did not find this to be an issue as I plugged it into an extention cord.Great product!Rina12, MI
Good aid to reduce arthritic join pain.
I bought this to replace my hand held dpl.This is a 5x9 flex pad with red and clear lights for deep light treatment. The lights are on a neoprene pad, I am sensitive to neoprene but after leaving it air out for a couple of days the smell is almost gone.This is flexible and has a strap for placement so I can use on back, shoulder, neck, ankle or what ever body part is hurting. I leave in place for 20 minutes and have used it 2 times a day. Seems to be effective in reducing arthritic pain.I use dpl in addition to various other at home modalities. Nothing is a miracle cure but this is a welcome addition to my arsenal of pain relief tools.This is as portable as the handheld model.Price seemed very reasonable.Caryl7, IL
More than 5 stars
My husband uses this frequently and it really helps to alleviate the severe pain in his back, thighs. neck and shoulder. We even tried it on our little dog's paw for arthritis and after a short time, he got up and walked off without a limp. We are very happy with this itemtaz195, NV
Used on my,hand I,have tendinitis on my right hand I,used it for 45 minutes and my hand felt so much better the product is amazing0lewjoy123, MO
I was skeptical when I saw this product on TV , but my Husband and I decided to order it. So glad we did. the only thing we did not like was the short cord. Called the Comp. and ask if I could use an extension cord and the said yes. We use it on our back, Neck, Knees and legs. It really works very well. We rare glad we purchased this product.Jacky21240, TX
DPL Flex Deep Penetrating
The product was a waste of money. Will be sending back. The pain in my knee showed no change.topaz48, PA
Relief at last
I had tried everything: Chiropractor; massage; heat pads; cold pads - but nothing was able to offer me lasting relief from my debilitating lower back pain. Finally, I heard about the DPL Flex Deep Penetrating Light Therapy Pain Relief Pad and ordered one straightaway. It arrived within a few days and I instantly put it to use. It is very simple to use and comfortable. The pain relief was so very welcome. I have used it on a stiff neck too, with equally impressive results. THANK YOU - sorry to shout but I am so happy to be pain free.Su1, FL
What a great product. Fast relief.Donna011, PA
helps sore legs.
The only problem I have is that the cord is too short to reach wall socket and get to my legs or back unless I move my recliner to face a plug across the room. It would help if the cord was longer so I don't have to get an extension device. While it was on, my legs slowly felt better.ackley, CA